Shell and the littlies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uses bots. Check social blade. No one follows then unfollows 500+ accounts daily! Her followers are being ticked into following her then she unfollows them! Her voice is soooo dull too, I can’t bear to watch her stories any more, she sounds soooo dumb and slow. Unfollowed.

Billiebrown does exact same thing too!!

Surely I’m not the only one who has noticed this?

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s bought anything for herself in the last 2 years either. Why are companies so blind by her fake numbers. Same as Toby and roo

SAME!! Toby and Roo and Shell & Littles kept following waiting for follow back unfollowing then I’d follow back just to see where this was going again and they’d unfollow back. Have blocked both now can someone call them out on how FAKE they are!!! Busted!!!

And super dull boring samey content yawn.

Reactions: 1
Shes so boring and dull, and it's all just adverts and staged photos for Instagram!! She requested me and unfollowed me I unfollowed her and she requested me again!!
Honestly dont know what these companies see in these accounts/ people to work with them!!

That’s the thing, they are making a living on being fake and on lies I don’t know why the brands work with her. Her photos are so over edited too and it’s all so boring.

Completely agree guys she did the same to me! I am 99% certain she has bought followers considering how few times she has posted over the years only to spring up and be gifted and constantly doing ads etc.

Very very dodgy and thrilled to see someone post this!

She def uses bots

Apparently her and Finley fox are total mean girls in real life too rude to people entitled and self important

Bots clearly work tho they aren’t short of work or followers!

Reactions: 4
Totally! I met Finlay Fox before and she looked at me like dog poo as I was a nobody to her. She has really air of school head mistress about her and beyond snobby. Anyone else fed up of watching the way influencers pose when trying on clothes in the mirror they always do funny walk with a hand in a pocket. Also every time I see her kids she’s giving them cake and ipad

Reactions: 4
@Carobee that’s awful! There is definitely something that bugs me about Finlay fox! She seems so stuck up and obnoxious. You can see how much she values the insta mum crowd vs “the other people”!

I saddened to know she really is like that in real life. Honestly that’s terrible! She also tries so hard to fit into that group and I feel
Like the only way she “got there” was because how much disposable income and cash she has.

Can someone please mention the new brows. Please 😂. Also the fact she’s celebrating 35k followers but has cheated her way to get those followers with her constant following then unfollowing! It drives me crazy that people don’t question it?!

Omg they are awful absolutely shocking 😮

Shes very quirky, it wont be long and her son wont want to dress like that!!

It’s not that hard. If it’s been gifted it needs to say AD right at the top!!!!!!!!!! Not after 2000 words and hidden in at the end. Why does she not get this she is so bad for it just so deceptive

I can’t understand how she gets away with buying followers and still works with loads of companies.

It pisses me off so much, when it's obvious, she did that in the beginning and now as well to get where she is. I think she's one of the worst worst ones.

Reactions: 2
Yes screw #fashtagfriday i feel sorry for all these women just wanting to belong. They just want to be re-posted for their own gain it’s not camaraderie it’s all so fake and selfish and the instamum movement has a lot to answer for in terms of mental health of mums. Shell and littles is fake and needs to be reported as it’s not fair.

Well you’ve followed me and unfollowed me about 15 times in the past year. And done the same to my slimming world account which only has about 3 pictures
So you’re either using bots or you are manually following hundreds of random accounts and unfollowing a day or two later over and over again and I can’t even decide what’s worse to be honest

Reactions: 2