Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purpleghost

I do admire your determination to talk your way out of quite obviously playing the follow unfollow game

Sadly we are not idiots so you will never convince me you have followed my slimming world account which is public so you can see it just has three pics of cottage cheese on potato or crackers. And not only followed it. Followed it about 10 times and unfollowed it 10 times a couple of days after

It’s laughable you’re just making yourself look silly

Reactions: 9

Carobee

You’ve followed unfollowed followed me too. I felt happy when you first followed me and then as soon as I followed you you unfollowed me. So I unfollowed you. Then you followed me back. I followed you again & then you unfollowed me straight after. Stop messing with our heads!!! Follow people you like not just to get a follow back. It’s shady AF

Reactions: 6

DarceyB

Can someone please mention the new brows. Please 😂. Also the fact she’s celebrating 35k followers but has cheated her way to get those followers with her constant following then unfollowing! It drives me crazy that people don’t question it?!
she follow unfollowed me and I messaged her saying follow unfollow isn't the way to grow true following. I work in social media and offered her some (deliberately patronising) tips. Blocked.

• Haha
Maybe she should just put in her bio “everything you see here is entirely gifted or ad and I will follow you and proceed to unfollow on repeat till the end of time”

• Haha

shopgirlmama

I appreciate you trying to clarify a few things but I don’t think you’re being as transparent as you claim to be.

I have been followed by you several times then unfollowed, I never even knew of your account until you followed me then unfollowed me. Many have echoed the same sentiment.
It’s a crappy marketing technique to amass followers and I hope you can understand it does seem very shady.

Your engagement with followers IS low and your follower increase is beyond exponential than is expected for organic growth.

I unfollowed due to the constant number of “kindly gifted” and “ad” posts.

Reactions: 5

Edunford

Engagement rate is a bit lower than you state and not sure how a mum as busy as you say you are can sit there and follow 100+ accounts some days then unfollow 50 odd. You use bots. We aren’t stupid. You’ve grown falsely... you just hate people are starting to see through it.

Again, if you think we are making it up... you pay for these kind of services.

K thnx bye

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Edunford

I follow the Instagram suggested accounts that I like and try to engage with as many as I can. All I can say is sorry that’s happened as I said i can’t follow everyone and i genuinely love to follow new people that I can engage with.
I’m happy to share anything about my account as it’s all genuine.
As I said life’s too short for negative vibes please except my apology it’s not intentional I didn’t realise I’d already followed you when it comes up with suggested accounts to follow.
Hope we can all just get past this as I’m sure we all have more important things in our lives to be getting on with x
Yeah more important things like following and unfollowing to gain more followers to fool more brands to work with you... I can’t wait until all these followers realise what you’re doing and unfollow or block you for good. I live for the day your followers decrease immensely for finally realising.

Reactions: 4
You might not be buying them and they may well not be bots as a fair few ‘real’ users on this thread have experienced the follow unfollow thing from you, but I don’t know anyone that would be following and unfollowing sooo many, sometimes hundreds of accounts per day? Surely you can see where everyone is coming from?

Attachments

purpleghost

She def uses bots

Apparently her and Finley fox are total mean girls in real life too rude to people entitled and self important

Bots clearly work tho they aren’t short of work or followers!

Carobee

Totally! I met Finlay Fox before and she looked at me like dog poo as I was a nobody to her. She has really air of school head mistress about her and beyond snobby. Anyone else fed up of watching the way influencers pose when trying on clothes in the mirror they always do funny walk with a hand in a pocket. Also every time I see her kids she’s giving them cake and ipad

purpleghost

You’ve followed unfollowed followed me too. I felt happy when you first followed me and then as soon as I followed you you unfollowed me. So I unfollowed you. Then you followed me back. I followed you again & then you unfollowed me straight after. Stop messing with our heads!!! Follow people you like not just to get a follow back. It’s shady AF
This is exactly what she does over and over
I think people would probably respect her more if she just admitted it loool

Reactions: 3

Edunford

Can someone please mention the new brows. Please 😂. Also the fact she’s celebrating 35k followers but has cheated her way to get those followers with her constant following then unfollowing! It drives me crazy that people don’t question it?!

shopgirlmama

@Carobee that’s awful! There is definitely something that bugs me about Finlay fox! She seems so stuck up and obnoxious. You can see how much she values the insta mum crowd vs “the other people”!

I saddened to know she really is like that in real life. Honestly that’s terrible! She also tries so hard to fit into that group and I feel
Like the only way she “got there” was because how much disposable income and cash she has.

Edunford

Uses bots. Check social blade. No one follows then unfollows 500+ accounts daily! Her followers are being ticked into following her then she unfollows them! Her voice is soooo dull too, I can’t bear to watch her stories any more, she sounds soooo dumb and slow. Unfollowed.

Billiebrown does exact same thing too!!

Surely I’m not the only one who has noticed this?

Barbs14

I can’t understand how she gets away with buying followers and still works with loads of companies.

shopgirlmama

Completely agree guys she did the same to me! I am 99% certain she has bought followers considering how few times she has posted over the years only to spring up and be gifted and constantly doing ads etc.

Very very dodgy and thrilled to see someone post this!

I don’t think she’s bought anything for herself in the last 2 years either. Why are companies so blind by her fake numbers. Same as Toby and roo