Shelby tribble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shelby looks so sad behind the eyes these days. Hope she’s coping OK with life’s adjustment to having a newborn

Reactions: 4
I always feel he totally dominates her. What he says goes. He comes across as very cold I think

Reactions: 8
He came across very aggressive and controlling on TOWIE and was always in some kind of argument or disagreement with someone. I was surprised when they started dating and even more surprised when they were expecting. I hope she’s happy and not just going along with whatever he says or wants and that he’s not just leaving her with the baby expecting her to do it all.

Reactions: 10
He came across very aggressive and controlling on TOWIE and was always in some kind of argument or disagreement with someone. I was surprised when they started dating and even more surprised when they were expecting. I hope she’s happy and not just going along with whatever he says or wants and that he’s not just leaving her with the baby expecting her to do it all.
Totally agree with you about how he came across on Towie. I thought he was horrible. But I have slightly changed my mind since watching MTV celeb bumps. He still wouldn’t be my choice of partner but he did seem calmer.

Reactions: 2
He is definitely very controlling. And makes out he has loads of money when really he’s just spending his pocket money from Daddy.

I feel for her, she doesn’t seem to have the spark that she used to.

Reactions: 8
She seems nice enough on the TV show she’s currently appearing on but she’s got such a ridiculous first name and surname!

He is definitely very controlling. And makes out he has loads of money when really he’s just spending his pocket money from Daddy.

I feel for her, she doesn’t seem to have the spark that she used to.
I agree ..and even before she deleted her Insta she just seemed down and not her usual self

Reactions: 2
I agree ..and even before she deleted her Insta she just seemed down and not her usual self
Here you are! Def missed this. I feel like Shelby is under some weird spell from Sam, also find it concerning she’s binned all of her old mates off and her besties seem to be Billi M and co!

Reactions: 5
Sam must be very controlling. And I think Shelby sucks up to his family to try and secure her position. She just doesn’t seem to have any oomph about her anymore.

Anyone else think it was a bit poor taste when Shelby got braids in her hair when they were in Jamaica for hol.

She looked awful in the pics in Jamaica that Sam shared , just not her usual stunning self

She looked awful in Jamaica and I can’t help but think Sam likes it like that.