Shauntellex #2 Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interested to see who her 3 bridesmaids are, she gives the impression she doesn’t really have friends.. she sits at home all day everyday and never talks about it going to see friends or them coming to see her

Reactions: 2
Interested to see who her 3 bridesmaids are, she gives the impression she doesn’t really have friends.. she sits at home all day everyday and never talks about it going to see friends or them coming to see her
I might expect Leigh's sister or someone like that but then again Shaun can be so incredibly oblivious that she might not do that. Maybe they're not close either, she only ever mentioned her when Leigh's Dad died. Maybe Godmother/aunts? I do remember when she asked her friend Shelbie to be a bridesmaid back in November 2021. More of a drinking buddy it seemed but she stayed over one night with herself and Leigh.

---

Asking herself questions as usual... Is the blue mark on the side of her head from the MRI the other day? I haven't been watching her stories at all lately.
P. S. Burn the night gown Shaun, you're not an auld dried up married woman yet

Attachments

I might expect Leigh's sister or someone like that but then again Shaun can be so incredibly oblivious that she might not do that. Maybe they're not close either, she only ever mentioned her when Leigh's Dad died. Maybe Godmother/aunts? I do remember when she asked her friend Shelbie to be a bridesmaid back in November 2021. More of a drinking buddy it seemed but she stayed over one night with herself and Leigh.

---

Asking herself questions as usual... Is the blue mark on the side of her head from the MRI the other day? I haven't been watching her stories at all lately.
P. S. Burn the night gown Shaun, you're not an auld dried up married woman yet
Oh i don’t remember that, can’t wait to see what leona organises for the hen, I don’t think you have any reason to be “scared” Shan 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.