Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daughter shauntelle, she lives with her partner and his mother(who she doesn’t show so should not be discussed). Mother Leona who had a baby 9/10 months ago (a longed for IVF baby) who she never quites whinging about now and also has 2 other older kids. Leona is one of the greatest beggy Mitchell’s and is only dying to become an “influencer”

Reactions: 7
Is there really a need to make a gossip thread about a girl who had a horrible life and is still on chemo surely this is against the rules can a moderator please check this ? Shauntelle is harmless and something like this would destroy her. The mother also doesn’t have the required number of followers for a thread.

Reactions: 8
Parking my arse here. You don’t need over 10,000 to have a thread. They put themselves on insta

Reactions: 12
Rumours in the town that some of Shans go fund me money funded the mam Leonas Vegas wedding & their lavish lifestyle since. .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’d well believe it.
On another thread here there were comments on where the cash came for the 'forever home'(hate that phrase) teeth, wedding, several holidays and IVF treatment.

To me they are just more people who try to turn their life tragic story into a Insta cash out. There is a long list of them now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
On another thread here there were comments on where the cash came for the 'forever home'(hate that phrase) teeth, wedding, several holidays and IVF treatment.

To me they are just more people who try to turn their life tragic story into a Insta cash out. There is a long list of them now.
I presumed “forever home” was a council house due to her husbands disability

Reactions: 3
Never heard of her before until this, where is she based? She doesn’t seem to be the brightest spark, on first impressions anyways. Cannot get over all that food for being on a diet/eating healthy what ever she’s at, maybe it isn’t a diet!!! Is she a full time blogger/influencer?

Never heard of her before until this, where is she based? She doesn’t seem to be the brightest spark, on first impressions anyways. Cannot get over all that food for being on a diet/eating healthy what ever she’s at, maybe it isn’t a diet!!! Is she a full time blogger/influencer?
She lives with her fiancé in Enniscorthy & the mother lives in Carlow. Enormous amount of food been consumed for someone who’s doing healthy eating. Started doing a college course but left I think. Money absolutely no object to them especially while in the states.

She lives with her fiancé in Enniscorthy & the mother lives in Carlow. Enormous amount of food been consumed for someone who’s doing healthy eating. Started doing a college course but left I think. Money absolutely no object to them especially while in the states.
I thought it was just me who thought that it was a lot of food. And a lot of crap food at that.

She's a harmless girl really, i've nothing against her! The calorie deficit thing, which I've seen all over tik tok- so this comment is not directly at her, but any of the people i see doing a "calorie deficit" seem to be eating copious amounts of chocolate, and junk food as its "low calorie", what happened to food being nutritionally balanced?

Reactions: 5
The big can of energy drink while working out, I’d actually vomit if I drank that and attempted to move at the same time, genuinely intrigued as to how she would keep that down & get that sweaty without being sick. Definitely not nutritious.

I presumed “forever home” was a council house due to her husbands disability
No idea to be honest I think it was more a comment made towards the fit out of the home. I don't follow the stories I find her as dull as anything. Tries too hard and flogs crap.

The only thing that does strike me is there does seem to be no shortage of any money. Irish people are extremely generous but it's odd how people can go on to spend medical expenses money raised on other elements of their life.

They aren't the only ones.

Reactions: 5
How come they're allowed intercounty travel and have a christening type thing??

Reactions: 2
How come they're allowed intercounty travel and have a christening type thing??
They have traveled up & down from Carlow to Enniscorthy loads during lockdown. Suppose when you are an “insta hun” you’re entitled 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.