Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this shauntelle your talking about?? Did she say what happened her dad?? I’m so nosey 🧐🧐
I don’t think anything happened to him, she did have contact with him and spoke about him before but she hasn’t mentioned him in a long time and dare you ask her or you’d be told you don’t know anything about boundaries and it’s not right to ask such personal questions 🙈

Is this shauntelle your talking about?? Did she say what happened her dad?? I’m so nosey 🧐🧐
yep it was her, she actually was brought on holidays by her dad probably 2 years ago, she has a highlight up of it. I thought they were close. He then had a new baby and she was delighted and then never a word again about him or her half sibling. She never said what happened. But she shouldn’t have answered that question that way. If she looks on Gareth as her dad she should have just said yeah my dad and mam are walking me up the aisle. But she made a point of saying step dad etc in her answer and was bound to get questioned about it considering she had talked about her real dad before on her page 🤷🏼‍♀️ People are just curious.

Reactions: 4
Her dad seemed down to earth and a laugh. I remember him bringing her on holidays a few years back

I don't know how she can afford all the spending when she isn't working

Reactions: 2
Was waiting for a thread on these two lol.. It’s really infuriating when people “ask” her questions about how to be in a calorie deficit etc. Shauntelle is not qualified to be giving such advice! She should really be more careful with the advice she throws out, acting as if she knows it all. Grinds my gears and her in no such shape to be giving diet advice

Reactions: 5
I also hate how this 21/22 year old that's been with this lad a wet week tries to give relationship advice. It's so cringe.

And how on earth does she afford all the spending if she's on social welfare??
Is it true what people say about them using the go fund me?? Because I donated to that so I want my tenner back 😂😂 I'm messing obviously...

• Haha
Does anyone know how much was raised? I remember donating and hearing donations came in really quickly because of her video doing the rounds when she was diagnosed.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know how much was raised? I remember donating and hearing donations came in really quickly because of her video doing the rounds when she was diagnosed.
Not sure of exact amount but there were two fundraisers going at one point. The go fund me made a hell of a lot of money after she put out the video and there’s an idonate currently open with a target of €50000 and over $6000 raised so far. I’ve often wondered where that amount of money went and when people are so good,why keep pushing and pushing looking for more. Makes you wonder

Not sure of exact amount but there were two fundraisers going at one point. The go fund me made a hell of a lot of money after she put out the video and there’s an idonate currently open with a target of €50000 and over $6000 raised so far. I’ve often wondered where that amount of money went and when people are so good,why keep pushing and pushing looking for more. Makes you wonder
Why is there one still open? I know she’s on lifelong treatment as she said but isn’t she in remission? Surely no need for donations at this stage...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
No way, still a go fund me open?!! That’s mad! I don’t get her at all, well enough to be online and flouting all of the rules travelling between counties, has she ever had any sort of work?

That’s an obscene amount of money. But don’t dare question it in the town because you would be lynched. The link to the ongoing idonate is on the Facebook page. With that amount of money raised with the first one I can’t understand why it’s still open or there in the first place.
I remember in the updates even when the total was climbing more and more each day, the mum still asked for donations for ongoing treatment. And from what I know, the accommodation was provided free over in the US.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That’s an obscene amount of money. But don’t dare question it in the town because you would be lynched. The link to the ongoing idonate is on the Facebook page. With that amount of money raised with the first one I can’t understand why it’s still open or there in the first place.
I remember in the updates even when the total was climbing more and more each day, the mum still asked for donations for ongoing treatment. And from what I know, the accommodation was provided free over in the US.
I think the Gavin Glynn foundation helped them with accommodation (could be wrong) so where did all the money go 🤔

Shauntelle did say, which I’m very surprised by, that her treatment was 1 million in Texas and the gavin Glynn foundation helped out with some of it.

I don't see any funding pages still open to be fair, maybe I'm missing them in don't know

Also lads does it annoy anyone else how much she acts like her baby brother is her own child? 😅 I dunno if it’s just me but I get proper weird vibes when she’s holding him “oh my baby he’s so good” you’d swear she was about to whip it out and start breastfeeding him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Also lads does it annoy anyone else how much she acts like her baby brother is her own child? 😅 I dunno if it’s just me but I get proper weird vibes when she’s holding him “oh my baby he’s so good” you’d swear she was about to whip it out and start breastfeeding him
Absolutely!! We all love our brothers like but yeah she’s totally OTT - she does act like it’s her own, also does she get sponsored clothes for him??? That pat pat thing yesterday, she must be taking every freebie if she’s taking free clothes for some one else’s baby, weirdo.

Must be sleeping off all of that wine, not a peep from her today! I thought it would be all about the Christening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.