Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have traveled up & down from Carlow to Enniscorthy loads during lockdown. Suppose when you are an “insta hun” you’re entitled 🙄
And always justified it and made it seem like they had “special” permission they never once abided by the rules and then was surprised when shan contracted covid..

Reactions: 4
How is she allowed Jump from house to house? She should be extra careful after having covid etc.

Mod edit: account isn't big enough for a threas

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread was locked but open again now 😳 anyway shan is being very nice and friendly in her Q&A today and answering questions that iv seen her being asked before but instead of answering she gets very passive aggressive and we’re told we should mind our own business then Q&A is cut short 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Serious question does the mother have false teeth in on top ? She can hardly talk
My guess is she has very prominent front teeth, she did have braces at one stage I don’t think they made much of a difference maybe slightly but not a whole lot

Reactions: 2
Thread was locked but open again now 😳 anyway shan is being very nice and friendly in her Q&A today and answering questions that iv seen her being asked before but instead of answering she gets very passive aggressive and we’re told we should mind our own business then Q&A is cut short 🤣
Totally!! Passive aggressive and defensive. Then says she’s taking a break for a while and is back on the following day. This christening on Friday is definitely flouting the current restrictions too, but then she’s been ignoring them all along going between houses.

Reactions: 3
Totally!! Passive aggressive and defensive. Then says she’s taking a break for a while and is back on the following day. This christening on Friday is definitely flouting the current restrictions too, but then she’s been ignoring them all along going between houses.
Been reading here I’d say.... all questions answered nicely & of course letting people know christening is on Friday in case anybody wants to send the child something for free!!!

Been reading here I’d say.... all questions answered nicely & of course letting people know christening is on Friday in case anybody wants to send the child something for free!!!
I don’t think she’s mentally strong enough to be reading stuff about herself even if it’s the truth however I feel mama Leona will have a field day and will love it.. she’s only dying for a bit of insta fame

I may be wrong but I read and watched her q&a on her story, and seriously got a vibe that she put those exact questions in to answer - she couldn’t look at the camera when answering the first few. It’s like she read here and then asked the questions in the box and shared. The replies sounded so off. Seems a little fishy to me. Went through the cost of Texas, her course, where she’s living etc… she only said a while back that most of that’s private and she doesn’t talk about it yet today she’s detailing it all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
And always justified it and made it seem like they had “special” permission they never once abided by the rules and then was surprised when shan contracted covid..
Did the fellas father pass away from covid too??

I may be wrong but I read and watched her q&a on her story, and seriously got a vibe that she put those exact questions in to answer - she couldn’t look at the camera when answering the first few. It’s like she read here and then asked the questions in the box and shared. The replies sounded so off. Seems a little fishy to me. Went through the cost of Texas, her course, where she’s living etc… she only said a while back that most of that’s private and she doesn’t talk about it yet today she’s detailing it all 🤷🏼‍♀️
Spot on!

Reactions: 1
The Q&A has thrown up more questions in my mind than answers.

I don't get people who have Instagram accounts that show their life then get defensive when anyone asks questions. Stay off a public profile if you want a private life.

Has the mother just gone private on her account?? I remember being able to see her stories a few weeks ago!!

Absolutely what I was thinking!!! She 100% just went through the questions, even in the order that they stuff came up here!! Another one who’ll be using tattle for her content 😂😂😂I gotta be careful now not to be giving her any bright ideas!!
Also as for the “people” asking her diet advice, would you be well??? The girl has to be the biggest she’s been in her entire life, I doubt now is the time to be asking for her health and life style advice, wait till she at least has an after picture.

A few weeks back she had a question box. People kept asking her was her dad walking her up the aisle. She said yes her step dad was. So people were obviously asking what happened to her dad. She got thick out and needed a break from social media.

Reactions: 1
A few weeks back she had a question box. People kept asking her was her dad walking her up the aisle. She said yes her step dad was. So people were obviously asking what happened to her dad. She got thick out and needed a break from social media.
she was extremely passive aggressive about it if I remember correctly, and then said both her mam and stepdad will be walking her up the aisle,. Each to their own but it’s a bit tacky IMO pick one or the other and have the other do something else special on the day... I feel she has this notion that she’s a princess of some kind and this ties in with her “princess” status lol

Reactions: 6
They have something to do with tea spill or whatever it was called I once said something about them on the beg and the person running the page flipped out and told them both to block me even though what I said was true 😬

Is this shauntelle your talking about?? Did she say what happened her dad?? I’m so nosey 🧐🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.