Shauntelle & home sweet disaster always on the beg especially now she’s getting wed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this too but thought it was just me so didn’t say anything 😂😂
Drives me absolutely insane

Reactions: 1
Well she is taking a few days off now. So I'll talk to yous all when she's back tomorrow 😘😘

Tik Tok account is private now, defo not reading here 👋🏻 Pity, seeing as 328.8K people at least saw her taking off her bra, those views from creepy weirdos will stop now 😕 But I'll never find out the secret to being a micro influencer!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Every week she’s “taking a few days off” 😂 and what’s with the nutritional advice the whole time? She’s not a nutritionist why would anyone take dietary advice off her? Making out like she eats clean the whole time then you see the two of them making 4 cheese risotto and mac and cheese and all that shite 🙈 she must read this everyday.. she feels “low” but won’t say why because she doesn’t wanna let on she’s following this thread

Reactions: 3
Anybody able to start a new thread? I haven’t a clue how to.
I really tried, just there now. When I looked at the instructions, it says go the type of forum or whatever and click 'Post thread' but I don't see that as an option. I didn't know if she would be under blogger or Instagramer but I couldn't do it in either group. The most liked thread name suggestion was 'Shan, Shan, shave your tash, the life of Riley and social welfare cash'

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.