Shauna_heidi_hallie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants more time to herself she’s been sat on her arse sunbathing the last week! How is she going to cope when her kids stop napping?

Reactions: 3
She wants more time to herself she’s been sat on her arse sunbathing the last week! How is she going to cope when her kids stop napping?
She always moans.
I just find this lockdown is highlighting the parents that rely too much on others to look after their own kids

Reactions: 3
41AB1278-76AB-4F17-A2FB-BB6AC12AAB58.jpeg

The eyebrows are getting worse 🤦‍♀️

Also she went to meet up with her grandparents. You’re meant to meet up with one person you moron!

5C492994-5B09-4A44-9D77-0A825ACBAD11.jpeg

She posted a pic of her & the girls in swimsuits. I honestly was like no! no! no!
Wasn’t a flattering pic of her. Just something off about the swimsuit. Photos like that should be private & not for everyone to see!

Reactions: 1
She posted a pic of her & the girls in swimsuits. I honestly was like no! no! no!
Wasn’t a flattering pic of her. Just something off about the swimsuit. Photos like that should be private & not for everyone to see!
Totally agree it was the colour didn’t work on her or the girls!! Plus it was a little tight on her boobs.

Yeah she’s too pale skinned to pull off that colour but if it’s gifted they’ll wear anything

Picture of her child’s privates on her stories today! Talk about not keeping your children safe!

Her voice is so annoying and enough with those facial cleansing brushes. She’s the 3rd person on Instagram I’ve seen promoting them. Presume she’s getting paid to promote it

Reactions: 2
Her voice is so annoying and enough with those facial cleansing brushes. She’s the 3rd person on Instagram I’ve seen promoting them. Presume she’s getting paid to promote it
I know she sounds so dumb! You can’t see her skin for all the freckles maybe she’s trying to exfoliate them off 😂

Omg as if she’s involved in a influencer voucher giveaway! She’s never bought from Zara in her life her kids are head to toe George @ Asda

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wtf does she look like
Today with the spacebuns ! The kids are dressed so chav !

Wtf does she look like
Today with the spacebuns ! The kids are dressed so chav !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.