Shauna_Heidi_Haillie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow her? I used to like her but I've had to unfollow, the amount of freebies is getting ridiculous but the whole ridiculous stories over spiders was too much. She's got those kids terrified making a big drama out of it! If she could get a glass over it why not just get rid of it, instead of standing staring at squeaking at it, to the point your baby won't even walk past the glass it's under!

Reactions: 2
Her voiceeeeee 😭 i had to unfollow. She cried about working and paying for childcare quit her job and went back to work anyway?

I used to follow her but they get gifted so much now it’s unreal. She’s pretty but those kids aren’t cute.

• Haha
The way she talks she sounds thick as two short planks I can’t believe somebody gave her a job 😂

No shauna i dont need a recipe for your jar lasagne? 😂 desperation for views coming through

• Haha
Does anyone else find her reallllyyyy annoying.. she moans she has no money yet is ALWAYS shopping and buying stuff. She then moans no is ever able to look after the girls yet her mum and gran do!
I’m a twin mum who can’t afford to go back to work for child care cost and all my family work full time so I never get a moment off.
She always moans about taking them to the park on her own like it’s a big deal. She acts so precious

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find her reallllyyyy annoying.. she moans she has no money yet is ALWAYS shopping and buying stuff. She then moans no is ever able to look after the girls yet her mum and gran do!
I’m a twin mum who can’t afford to go back to work for child care cost and all my family work full time so I never get a moment off.
She always moans about taking them to the park on her own like it’s a big deal. She acts so precious
She has plenty of money. She does enough ads to tide them over. Don’t know why she needed a spa day. She’s just got back from Paris.

Reactions: 1
She has plenty of money. She does enough ads to tide them over. Don’t know why she needed a spa day. She’s just got back from Paris.
She has no idea how lucky she is!! Yet it’s never enough and never happy. She can’t even do a nursery drop off on her own

I know she says she never spends money on herself, she bought £300 Alexander McQueen trainers a few months back! 😂

I hate the lip smacking thing she does and her wonky brows are so distracting!

Reactions: 3
I know she says she never spends money on herself, she bought £300 Alexander McQueen trainers a few months back! 😂

I hate the lip smacking thing she does and her wonky brows are so distracting!
Yes the lip smack all the time!
This morning she’s doing solo drop off how will she cope

I had to unfollow after her moan about childcare when her mum and gran were ill, so self absorbed she didn't stop to consider those without any family support who can't work, and therefore struggle for money.