Share Photos of Pets/Wildlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keeping a bumble bee overnight. Tried sugar water. Never had success reviving any, though I always try. It's too early for them to be out :(

Reactions: 1
Poor little guy wonder if it has been disturbed. I bought some bee rescue revival syrup to keep in for bee related emergencies.

Poor little guy wonder if it has been disturbed. I bought some bee rescue revival syrup to keep in for bee related emergencies.
He was in a flower asleep but the temp was about 8-9 degrees so I thought he maybe just needed warmed up. If I had left him I would have worried. I think the sun brought him out. It was sunny yesterday too and I saw one bumbling about the garden looking for flowers. Hopefully theres enough snowdrops for their needs.

Omg how did I forget about this thread 😅

This is my boy Theo, be will be 1 in April, got him at 12 weeks an boy does time fly, he's a free roam morning to night with a large pen area for when I go to bed or have to nip to the shops, he's an absolute clown lol an likes to lay with his leg in the air like a weirdo, we also have a rug that's bascially the same colour as him which in dull light it's impossible to see him, an the amount of times he's given me a hell of a fright with jumping up at me 😅

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg how did I forget about this thread 😅

This is my boy Theo, be will be 1 in April, got him at 12 weeks an boy does time fly, he's a free roam morning to night with a large pen area for when I go to bed or have to nip to the shops, he's an absolute clown lol an likes to lay with his leg in the air like a weirdo, we also have a rug that's bascially the same colour as him which in dull light it's impossible to see him, an the amount of times he's given me a hell of a fright with jumping up at me 😅
such a cutie 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She has a nice fluffy bed but decides to sleep on an old pillow. Because cat.

20230310_102552.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3