Shapewear

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting married in the not so distant future and my current shapewear has a tendency to roll down at the waistband, which I hate.

Can anyone recommend shapewear that works well, is comfortable (enough) and doesn't roll? I can't wear anything with straps due to the style of the dress.

Are there any products I could try that may stop the rolling, e.g. tit tape or some sort of skin safe adhesive? Ideally I'd like to be able to visit a shop to try on rather than ordering online.

My dress has built in bra cups so I'm looking for either a full knicker style with support up to the waist or, even better, shorts style with support up to the waist, as my thighs rubbing together have the ability to start small fires.

Thank you! 😊

I'm getting married in the not so distant future and my current shapewear has a tendency to roll down at the waistband, which I hate.

Can anyone recommend shapewear that works well, is comfortable (enough) and doesn't roll? I can't wear anything with straps due to the style of the dress.

Are there any products I could try that may stop the rolling, e.g. tit tape or some sort of skin safe adhesive? Ideally I'd like to be able to visit a shop to try on rather than ordering online.

My dress has built in bra cups so I'm looking for either a full knicker style with support up to the waist or, even better, shorts style with support up to the waist, as my thighs rubbing together have the ability to start small fires.

Thank you! 😊
No clue on shapewear as the kind I liked doesn’t exist any more and all the others roll down, but, use stick deo on your inner thigh. Works great.

Reactions: 1
No clue on shapewear as the kind I liked doesn’t exist any more and all the others roll down, but, use stick deo on your inner thigh. Works great.
Thank you! I've had success with solid deodorant and liquid talc in the past. If I end up with a knicker style over shorts I'll probably try one of those.

Reactions: 1