Shapesandshadowsblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very bizarre to put up a post like that without context unless she's planning on doing a question box about it πŸ™„she loves a question box.

I know this is petty but the thing she does with her lips in her videos gives me secondhand embarrassment. She smiles them closes her lips and then smiles again over and over in all her videos. MAKE IT STOP πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's off on a rant again sharing "studies" from CNBC πŸ˜‚.

She really needs to learn how match her foundation too, bright yellow on her pale skin it's awful

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched her story and as sick as she is she didn’t forget to do the ads. If she’s as bad as she’s making out would you even think of posting them? Finding it very hard to trust anything she says

Reactions: 1
I'm no MUA but this foundation colour choice looks completely wrong for her skin tone. I know she probably has tan on but it's still way too dark and yellow. It's awful
Screenshot_20220223-203807.jpg

She just always reminds me of a drag queen when she has that make up on. The foundation is mustard looking

Reactions: 2
I can not STAND this woman.
She is a rude wanna-be.

I used to follow her years ago when Snapchat was the big thing and she ran this competition to get people to add her and say your name and whoever sent the most people won, so I sent loads of people and then when I asked who won weeks later she blocked meπŸ™„

She also shared lately about how she wants to help out small buisnesses and share as many as she can or something so a friend of mine text about their business and she charges small businesses to appear on her stories πŸ˜‚ that’s not helping, that’s profiting.

I think she still thinks she will make it big, but she’s a rude, arrogant, self cantered, negative woman who will be forgotten about within 5 years max.

Reactions: 3
Very bizarre to put up a post like that without context unless she's planning on doing a question box about it πŸ™„she loves a question box.

I know this is petty but the thing she does with her lips in her videos gives me secondhand embarrassment. She smiles them closes her lips and then smiles again over and over in all her videos. MAKE IT STOP πŸ˜‚
Her nose moves when she talks. I also can't stand the way she says beautiful πŸ™ˆ seriously make it stop πŸ˜‚

Bewshiful πŸ˜‚ that exactly it
Oh did you see her latest stories she has definitely seen this thread, she killed herself not to say Literally and Aaahbsolutely πŸ˜‚ and explained why she uses mustard foundation and the pose at the end she didn't open and close her mouth like she always does πŸ˜‚

Oh did you see her latest stories she has definitely seen this thread, she killed herself not to say Literally and Aaahbsolutely πŸ˜‚ and explained why she uses mustard foundation and the pose at the end she didn't open and close her mouth like she always does πŸ˜‚
She kept saying like so like so πŸ™ˆ bewsiful came out once. Oh the pose πŸ™ˆ

Well you can definitely tell she still gives her kids soothers for comfort!

Did you not notice on her stories that everytime she starts moaning about the vaxx and asking for opinions, or talking about anything controversial that it's followed by an AD? That's because she knows the vaxx talk, controversial shite, question boxes will get her engagement and that will make her story views go up so the ads will do well. She's not as stupid as she looks πŸ‘€ very bleeping sly though using fertility problems from the vaxx to boost ads and line her pockets 😑

Reactions: 4
I cannot comprehend her colour shade matching for foundation. As an β€˜MUA’ why can’t she choose a shade that is anyway near her skin colour.

Why is she getting involved in menopause or peri menopause? Don’t tell me she has it now

Why is she getting involved in menopause or peri menopause? Don’t tell me she has it now
I was wondering this aswellπŸ€” they probably mentioned that to her when she was going through her whole period thing, wasn't the vaccine at all πŸ˜‚ or she is running out of content