Shapesandshadowsblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread should be on instagrammers and not blogs because she's not a blogger.

I know loads of girls that their periods were effected after the vac so I do believe it is a possible side effect but Amy was in and out of hospital prior to this happening to her with bowel and stomach problems. The bowel disease she was diagnosed with can effect your period, not to mention to trauma of it all. They might not be linked at all but she should be mentioning that when talking about her experience.

Reactions: 2
She is actually so angry a lot of the time. I rarely watch her stories but everytime I have she is giving out about something in a very aggressive way.

Reactions: 3
Very negative always ranting at any comments. I remember why I don't watch. Think I'll just unfollow. Time for a clear out of these wannabe bloggers.
She went bananas over someone commenting on the dodos! Then why put the poor kids up there to be targeted! They are a little old for them but just keep the poor kids on sm with the dodos in their mouth!

She went bananas over someone commenting on the dodos! Then why put the poor kids up there to be targeted! They are a little old for them but just keep the poor kids on sm with the dodos in their mouth!
Exactly keep them off social media and no one will comment. A dodo will destroy the shape of the inside of their mouths and tooth decay so it's not as it it's without any effects.

It’s great that she can get the ads in between her giving out about the vaccine

From what I remember she was always sick. If it wasn’t her sinus it was her stomach

Yeah I used to like her tbh but there was always something between her own issues, the kids, whatever. Although I also know quite a few women with menstruation issues since getting the vaccine so i absolutely believe there is a basis for the current chat.

I thought she had come up with some groundbreaking research about the vaccine and her cycle but it’s what has been said for months by doctors

Reactions: 1
I thought she had come up with some groundbreaking research about the vaccine and her cycle but it’s what has been said for months by doctors

Ha ha I seen that, she shared an article from the Daily Mail and a study that was done that conformed what we already know and the study said majority of people had short term effects so I don't think she even read the full study 🤣

Also Literally and Absolutely seem to be her only vocabulary and don't get me started on the leg pose 🙄

Is it possible to have this thread moved to the Instagrammers? Amy isn't a blogger anymore she's an influencer on Instagram with over 44k followers

I took it as the mother or father had him and he was given up for adoption. How she can make it then about herself and the person she has become is beyond me 🙄

" I'll be a paying customer if I do decide to go ahead with it".... Proceeds to tag the companies that have recommended to her just incase there's a freebie going 🤷🏻‍♀️ #beggers 🖕

Attachments