Shapesandshadowsblog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many giveaways obviously to gain new followers which is fair enough, mostly with smaller pages not brands.....designer handbags, and today an iPhone and airpods worth over €1000. Where is all the money coming from? Does anyone find it odd?

Reactions: 2
Fair play to her speaking out🙌🙌Not many other bloggers will say anything at all...agree with her on majority

Reactions: 2
Is she shadow banned or why can’t I find her? I’m hardly blocked followed her years ago just had a look and can’t find her

Don't agree, people should not be allowed into visit in hospitals unless it's during palliative care or end of life without a vaccine... The sickest of people are in hospital so why risk it...

Reactions: 1
I believe she’s anti vaxx. I think she felt she had to get it because of the hospital visits with her child but to me it seems she’s totally against it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She will have people doubting her story now about her side effects of vaccine. She hasn’t done herself any favours if her story was true

• Wow
Typical anti vax speak ‘they are coming for our children now’. Don’t know why she kept the act up for so long. Gives her more to moan about now

Her vaccine chat is annoying, like ok it has stopped your periods and that is worrying, but as you mentioned you have 2 kids already?? What about those that can’t have any kids at all seeing your stories.

If she hadn’t started her anti vaccine chat I would have more sympathy for her

Her vaccine chat is annoying, like ok it has stopped your periods and that is worrying, but as you mentioned you have 2 kids already?? What about those that can’t have any kids at all seeing your stories.
This kind of attitude bugs me tbh - it’s not her fault other people can’t have kids, surely it doesn’t matter how many you have, if you’ve planned/are trying for another, the struggle is the same.

Reactions: 3
This kind of attitude bugs me tbh - it’s not her fault other people can’t have kids, surely it doesn’t matter how many you have, if you’ve planned/are trying for another, the struggle is the same.
I meant from a sensitivity POV

Yes we really believe you are pro vaccine 🙄. She really seems sincere in her post about the pay for healthcare workers