Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same 😂 glued to this thread and shittin her pants of what’s being said this morning I hope lukey doesn’t she it oops

Team luke woohoooo 😂 I Stan this too ... ❤ Dirty up all nighter giving stis and for it to be in paper must be fact ! I would love her to come on address all this would yous if she ever goes live I’m gonna bombard it with questions 😂😂
Wasn’t the papers that made it up, Stephaine gave full interview with proof off results.. 🥴

Irish gal thread carefully don’t be telling us all to bombard lives with questions she’ll get our identity and report us be careful just looking out for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Irish gal thread carefully don’t be telling us all to bombard lives with questions she’ll get our identity and report us be careful just looking out for you xx
Fair play @Stunhun looking after her like she’s one of our own ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No prob munhun we’ve all got each other’s backs ❤

Thanks girls I would of used an anonymous account on her main page if she went live I’m not stupid like her dumb duck 😂

Can I make the next thread ? I’ll do it now x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.