Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she advertising more fake tit now? 🙄
Yup, looks like it 🙄 More Sunday market clothes. I'm in no way a prude but that dress looks like something a hooker would wear. No doubt she will get the hair and make-up done again only to sit in her apartment.

Reactions: 3
The dress is rotten. Why buy designer books and highlight a quote about elegance then dress like your 17 in Aiya Napa running loose for the first time. Class, elegance and style are not words associated with pretty little things bargain basement buys & the rest 🙄

Reactions: 9
I hope she get wise old woman for penpal.. imagine shannen writing saying she a celebrity and model 😂😂😂😂😂 hope she tells her to grow the duck up and get a real job!!!

• Haha
Dear Old Dear,

I’m so happy to have a penpal my heart is bursting almost as much as my lips. I can completely understand how lonely you must feel being confined to a room in a nursing home without any visitors and fearful of the threat of this virus, it reminds me of the time I posted a photo and barely anyone liked it. Luckily for me I can buy a thousand likes to boost my self esteem and make fears of the virus vanish into thin air much like my dignity, self respect and honesty. You might have heard of me, I am a well known celebrity with many shoots and publications under my belt but the most notable one would have to my tattle threads. Here jealous freaks gather to debunk all the lies I tell, they are sad women probably all a size 10 and above. Miserable fat cows unlike me a slinky minx well known for being better looking than all them other tramps. They have the cheek to assume my character based on a shitload of evidence freely available on the internet that I myself posted once upon a time but who cares about that we are all allowed make mistakes and let me tell you dear Penpal the biggest mistake any man can make is thinking he can dump me and walk away. I never let any fella go, I hound them night and day frightening the bejesus out of them and making sure that they will never forget about me. I am so stunning that I’m jealous of myself at times. Well I’ll leave it at that for now as I’m exhausted from promoting myself online. It’s hard work asking for freebies it requires a certain level of commitment something i have by the bucketload as I said already once a man commits to me he is mine forever no matter how many restraining orders he threatens me with. Lots of love, Shan x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dear Old Dear,

I’m so happy to have a penpal my heart is bursting almost as much as my lips. I can completely understand how lonely you must feel being confined to a room in a nursing home without any visitors and fearful of the threat of this virus, it reminds me of the time I posted a photo and barely anyone liked it. Luckily for me I can buy a thousand likes to boost my self esteem and make fears of the virus vanish into thin air much like my dignity, self respect and honesty. You might have heard of me, I am a well known celebrity with many shoots and publications under my belt but the most notable one would have to my tattle threads. Here jealous freaks gather to debunk all the lies I tell, they are sad women probably all a size 10 and above. Miserable fat cows unlike me a slinky minx well known for being better looking than all them other tramps. They have the cheek to assume my character based on a shitload of evidence freely available on the internet that I myself posted once upon a time but who cares about that we are all allowed make mistakes and let me tell you dear Penpal the biggest mistake any man can make is thinking he can dump me and walk away. I never let any fella go, I hound them night and day frightening the bejesus out of them and making sure that they will never forget about me. I am so stunning that I’m jealous of myself at times. Well I’ll leave it at that for now as I’m exhausted from promoting myself online. It’s hard work asking for freebies it requires a certain level of commitment something i have by the bucketload as I said already once a man commits to me he is mine forever no matter how many restraining orders he threatens me with. Lots of love, Shan x
You have won the internet today 👏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dear Old Dear,

Brilliant.. laughing my head off her in work.. or as shannen says.. I’m obsessed with you doll 😘❤

• Haha
Dear Old Dear,

Absolutely brilliant 🤣 so spot on too 👏🏻👏🏻 👏🏻

• Haha
Dear Old Dear,

Brilliant 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Poor old Niall getting a good idea of the levels Shan will go to when she really wants something for herself. Obsessed with winning that comp & completely exposing her character. She is suffocating that poor chap with her constant tags and yes her constant use of iconic is nauseating 🤮

Last edited:
I
Poor old Niall getting a good idea of the levels Shan will go to when she really wants something for herself. Obsessed with winning that comp & completely exposing her character. She is suffocating that poor chap with her constant tags and yes her constant use of iconic is nauseating 🤮
I Hope he picks a different winner

I

I Hope he picks a different winner
Me too, it’s not as if she’s a good advocate for staycationing & with her jetset lifestyle she’s been showing off this past year she can well afford to pay for a weekend away. Scabby bleep is probably heavily promoting it in the hopes of getting a free stay even without been picked as the winner.

Me too, it’s not as if she’s a good advocate for staycationing & with her jetset lifestyle she’s been showing off this past year she can well afford to pay for a weekend away. Scabby bleep is probably heavily promoting it in the hopes of getting a free stay even without been picked as the winner.
She's no shame a proper Beggy Mitchell. I wish business's start to realise when they give away something to these so called influencers everyone else gets put off . When I see any if them promoting anything I know for sure to stay away or not buy the product .

• Heart
Shannen , the year 2000 rang they want their dress back
Absolutely horrendous looking. The irony of buying Chanel and Dior books thinking that displaying them on a shelf somehow makes you look elegant and sophisticated, and then wearing a rag like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.