Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahahaha I can’t cope with her the tackiest nit bag going.. she makes me want to vomit eating those chips seriously get off Instagram already you wannabe 😂😂😂 mortified girls.. did we ever find out any info on tally’s family

Reactions: 2
There has to be something wrong with the chemical pathways in her brain because she is beyond stupid. Luke is just as bad for enabling this carry on. Imagine being a 27 year old woman so self-absorbed that your HALLOWEEN COSTUME takes precedence over the restrictions in place during a global pandemic. Whoever did her hair and make-up should hang their head in shame, and I hope all their peers in the industry call them out for being so foolish.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Girls is there a thread for Alicia lip filler? Another bleep that can’t follow restrictions

Reactions: 8
Just seen she's tagged the hair and make-up accounts in the first shot. She'll probably remove them now. I'd love to know what she thinks we're all jealous of. An ugly personality will always shine through and she has that in abundance.

Reactions: 3
Just seen she's tagged the hair and make-up accounts in the first shot. She'll probably remove them now. I'd love to know what she thinks we're all jealous of. An ugly personality will always shine through and she has that in abundance.
Rocababemakeup.studio makeup is very umppa lumpa orange

Think Shannen might want to brush up on her Irish geography. Dunquin Harbour is not on or near Valentia Island 🙄 It's a good 2.5 hours away from it 😂

Ah girls I’m only mad jealous that I didn’t get a custom made costume for Saturday night. bleeping raging I am, wish I was like Shannen standing out on the street outside me flat dressed as Pamela Anderson on a Wednesday afternoon during a global pandemic showing of me sequences 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She tagged Kim Kardashian and Pamela Anderson in one of her pictures 🤣 I feel so sorry for her cos she’s so bleeping deluded. She’s posted over a dozen photos on her grid now in one evening of the same costume. It’s so embarrassing.

• Wow
Girls is there a thread for Alicia lip filler? Another bleep that can’t follow restrictions
Oh 100% that one thinks she above the law..... See she posted something about being closed but it clearly hinted duck the virus we are open.

Ah no girls is she ok like genuinely ok I think she’s lost the plot 😂😂😂😂😂

she will be delighted if she wins the Dublin bus sleepover, gonna be ICONIC

Shannen if your reading remember the time you chopped up your ex CJs runners when he tried to dump you?? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
she will be delighted if she wins the Dublin bus sleepover, gonna be ICONIC

Shannen if your reading remember the time you chopped up your ex CJs runners when he tried to dump you?? 😂
Poor CJ I heard she legit made his life hell, would not leave him alone at all. I remember she used to post so much shade towards him bitter witch. Stuff about him having designer clothes but living in his mas box room. She didn’t mind that when he was spending his money on her and driving her around dublin.

Reactions: 5
6 grid posts and 13 stories of that horrible rigout 🥴🤣 she’s like 26 years of age and spent the evening playing dress up.... the lift defo does not go up the full way.... hope she gets the help she needs tbh... this is very sad and awkward to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shannen we all bleeping know your going to dress as pamela anderson in the pink hat.
You put the photo up of her EVERY WEEK and then scabbed a hat maker for free for ages.
We dont need any "sneak peaks"
We get it you think you look like her get the hell over it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Someone needs to whack her head with a bitta sense at this stage.
Oooop
Shannen we all bleeping know your going to dress as pamela anderson in the pink hat.
You put the photo up of her EVERY WEEK and then scabbed a hat maker for free for ages.
We dont need any "sneak peaks"
We get it you think you look like her get the hell over it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Someone needs to whack her head with a bitta sense at this stage.

Defo didnt see that coming girls

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.