Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else really liking his content now? I did used to like him years ago, but got so boring when all he was doing every day was spray painting junk food or breaking something. He got stuck in trying to release a new video every single day even if it was trash.

Now he.s doing a long well thought out video every couple of weeks and it's working really well for him. Views and subs are staying high.

The tana con video was well done, if not a bit biased but that's totally understandable as they are friends so would be next to impossible to be totally impartial.

Just been watching the GRAV3YARDGIRL 3 part video and really enjoyed it

I’ve been loving his new stuff. I’ve been watching him since 2012, but kind of slumped off for a couple of years just because the content wasn’t interesting me. I’m glad he’s figured out something that is working for him. Will be interesting to see what the upcoming videos with Jeffree are all about.

Reactions: 1
I don't think shane was even interested in the content he had been making for the last few years - just fell into the trap of thinking he needed to put something, anything every single day to stay relevant.

Ooh Jeffree videos will be interesting to watch, also he's chatting to Jake paul about making a candid series. Wonder how the trash that is jake paul manage to come out of something honest not looking like a twit.

I really like Shane's whole crew, it seems honest and genuine and authenticity is lacking for so many creators.

Shanes video with Bunny was great, I learnt so much about her. And then re-subbed to her. I like the direction he has taken, and he proves if you are actually talented you can change up your channel and see get millions!

However, I do think Shane was too nice to Tana Mongoose I mean Tana Mongeau in regards to TanaCon.

Reactions: 2
Shanes video with Bunny was great, I learnt so much about her. And then re-subbed to her. I like the direction he has taken, and he proves if you are actually talented you can change up your channel and see get millions!

However, I do think Shane was too nice to Tana Mongoose I mean Tana Mongeau in regards to TanaCon.
I totally agree with your point about him being too nice to Tania. You could tell he really wanted to through that kid Michael under the bus; then realised they were both as stupid and greedy as each other. I did love the series though and have been really enjoying the paranormal stuff. You can tell he really enjoys it.

I am a new convert to Shane, discovered him because of the Bunny series and have been watching since (and going back and watching stuff from the last year). Absolutely LOVED the Jeffree series, my opinion of him has improved.

I quite like the editing and I haven't laughed so much in ages at some parts of his videos - like, I will rewind and watch again cos it's so damn funny.

I also love the interaction between the crew - I find their laughter is SO infectious. I know people complain about Andrew laughing all the time but I love it (plus he is quite cute IMO!). I quite like Ryland as well, he reminds me of a friend from school.

Anyone else really liking his content now? I did used to like him years ago, but got so boring when all he was doing every day was spray painting junk food or breaking something. He got stuck in trying to release a new video every single day even if it was trash.

Now he.s doing a long well thought out video every couple of weeks and it's working really well for him. Views and subs are staying high.

The tana con video was well done, if not a bit biased but that's totally understandable as they are friends so would be next to impossible to be totally impartial.

Just been watching the GRAV3YARDGIRL 3 part video and really enjoyed it

I need to watch the Bunny Series all the way through.

I don't think shane was even interested in the content he had been making for the last few years - just fell into the trap of thinking he needed to put something, anything every single day to stay relevant.

Ooh Jeffree videos will be interesting to watch, also he's chatting to Jake paul about making a candid series. Wonder how the trash that is jake paul manage to come out of something honest not looking like a twit.

I really like Shane's whole crew, it seems honest and genuine and authenticity is lacking for so many creators.
I think he may be already working on a series with Jake Paul and in the future he may work with Jojo Siwa.

Yel

I think he may be already working on a series with Jake Paul and in the future he may work with Jojo Siwa.
Yep think he is - been spotted in the team 10 house.

Will be interesting as Jake Paul is so shady and he's fully aware that his goal is to just extract as much money as possible from the very young fanbase.

JP confirmed today. I desperately hope that the end of the teaser means that he won't be humanizing Jake Paul the way he did with Trish, Bunny, and Jeffree. If he shows him as anything less than insidious, I'm going to be pretty skeptical.

I really really really hope it's some crazy overarching psychological conspiracy theory getting 8 parts and not a "rah rah who cares that he's an abuser and manipulator he's a business genius!" thing solely about Jake Paul. Shane's really gained my trust because what he's been doing is genuinely great. I don't want to stop enjoying his content because I know he can heavily sympathize with people like the Pauls.

Reactions: 3
Jake Paul is his riskiest one to date. Im interested to see how hard he actually goes in on him (if at all). Jake Paul is only this hyper character for the 20 minutes of footage recorded a day. I bet he's just quiet when the camera isn't rolling and thinking of more ways to make money. Behind it he's way smarter than he would appear and desperate to make as much money as possible with a pretty low bar in terms of ethics.

Reactions: 3
JP confirmed today. I desperately hope that the end of the teaser means that he won't be humanizing Jake Paul the way he did with Trish, Bunny, and Jeffree
And Tana! Don't forget Tana. She's the worst.
I hope so too. Otherwise it could be kinda corny. I don't wanna see a documentary series that's all about his mansion and a pity party that he's portrayed as such a douche when in reality he is just a genuine human being blabla

Reactions: 2
And Tana! Don't forget Tana. She's the worst.
I hope so too. Otherwise it could be kinda corny. I don't wanna see a documentary series that's all about his mansion and a pity party that he's portrayed as such a douche when in reality he is just a genuine human being blabla
That girl is the worst and why does her voice sound like that.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">me, ryland &amp; the animals are safe. we moved yesterday and then evacuated right after. we’re sad but safe. i just hope everyone finds safety. thank u to the amazing fire fighters who are risking their lives right now. you guys are incredible and we love u❤</p>&mdash; Shane Dawson (@shanedawson) <a href="">November 9, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">me, ryland &amp; the animals are safe. we moved yesterday and then evacuated right after. we’re sad but safe. i just hope everyone finds safety. thank u to the amazing fire fighters who are risking their lives right now. you guys are incredible and we love u❤</p>&mdash; Shane Dawson (@shanedawson) <a href="">November 9, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
This is awful. Can’t imagine what it must be like for them all, especially those who aren’t as secure financially.
It really does look like an awfully uncertain position to be in right now, really have them all in my thoughts.
Humans and animals alike

That wildfire is just something else, unbelievable how quick it spread. Hope all are safe.

Really bad timing to be evacuated on the night he moved into his new place. Hopefully it's ok.

I'm interested to see what he's bought. The last house was still pretty big at 2000 sqft and imagine the new one is going to be much bigger.

That wildfire is just something else, unbelievable how quick it spread. Hope all are safe.

Really bad timing to be evacuated on the night he moved into his new place. Hopefully it's ok.

I'm interested to see what he's bought. The last house was still pretty big at 2000 sqft and imagine the new one is going to be much bigger.
I agree. Especially with Ryland I’m being involved. Lol. ??