Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shane said that he is working on a new conspiracy theory video and it's a little different and he said that he is very excited for it.

Reactions: 1
I'm looking forward to it too!

Morgan Adams has a video out if you have't seen it, it shows Shanes house in the hills looks amazing!

And then here is the group messing around at Morgans flat;

Have a good day, thanks for keeping this thread going :)

I'm looking forward to it too!

Morgan Adams has a video out if you have't seen it, it shows Shanes house in the hills looks amazing!

And then here is the group messing around at Morgans flat;

Have a good day, thanks for keeping this thread going :)
Oh that new house is beautiful. Ryland had some good tricks.

Yel

It's not my type of house but they seem to love it so good for them. I don't know where it is but seems to be really far out. Really enclosed with that mountain around it and the master bedroom with a balcony to an internal courtyard doesn't have much to look at. Once they get animals for the farm can't see them ever leaving the place for long.

That titanic inflatable slide cost $10k!

It's not my type of house but they seem to love it so good for them. I don't know where it is but seems to be really far out. Really enclosed with that mountain around it and the master bedroom with a balcony to an internal courtyard doesn't have much to look at. Once they get animals for the farm can't see them ever leaving the place for long.

That titanic inflatable slide cost $10k!
The slide was an rental.

I know this is a rave section, and I do like Shane but........
I feel a bit like he’s becoming Jeffree Stars witch.
?
Just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think JS is jumping on Shane and using him for his popularity. Think it's probably building up to the inevitable make-up collab they've mentioned too. I like JS tho and his make-up so I'm not hating.

Also watched Ryland's latest video and laughed at Morgan referencing her Guru Gossip thread.

Reactions: 7
Watching the video where Shane takes Jeffree to Walmart ‘this is more successful than Tanacon’ actually made me LOL

I actually really like Jeffree. Thanks to this thread for introducing me. She makes Shane look homeless the way he dresses though. I know that’s his ‘thing’ but he should make at least some effort sometimes