Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he gained so much weight 0_o someone should tell him vegetables exist and not in chips

Reactions: 1
MMMitchell is the new Dawson.
Could you honestly imagine Shane soaking it up in the 4 seasons with them, I think jeffree definitely felt like he owed Shane and this ”friendship” and palette was the pay back.
But off screen I don't see it being a real friendship
Is there a Jeffree Star thread? Thank you

guys does jeffree have a thread on here? im actually so nosy
Yes

I did post this on the JS thread but it’s probably more about Shane!?

Has anyone watched the Shane Glossin out takes? I haven’t been able to stomach it yet but apparently they cover Shane’s break in?

I am so over Shane, I tried watching the video. Which was just an attempt to get his stupid new channel subscribers. Honestly the whole series should have been called Shane and Jeffree Get Richer Quicker. I'm happy for them that it went well but all the "no one is going to buy this... this is such a leap of faith" is bullshit.

I watched it. Pretty boring after already seeing everything. The break in was a drug addict fella. They filmed it all.

I think he’s done this second channel so he can be even more lazy as there’s no expectations. He can upload whatever he wants, even him just putting some make up on and he will get millions of views. He’s overhyped as duck.

This was an interesting video about Shane Dawson
well that Shannon Malcolm lady has removed all of her videos from youtube for some reason.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">“Conspiracy Theories: Warning Signs” coming Tomorrow! I got self conscious about posting this on my main channel because it’s only 30 min long so I’m gonna put it on my second channel. 😅 but I really wanted to test out a new format and I’m excited to see what u guys think :)) <a href="https://tattle.life/threads/19920/">pic.twitter.com/QU07ndyLwg</a></p>&mdash; Shane Dawson (@shanedawson) <a href="">February 4, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>