Shan_adam #7 No-one watches now Trunchys her friend, but just like her other mates, it’ll go to tit in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all. Here’s the new thread.
anyone want to do a recap? ♥
FFS I missed out the E on watches 😫😫😫

Wooo thanks mods for rectifying my spelling error ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Love the title
Re cap
Shannon went to Cornwall without her kids
Shannon spent Mother’s Day without her kids
Shannon’s much happier without her kids
Trunchy should be isolated from her kids
Nobody watches Shannon because of the fringe goblin in the corner

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Re cap
Shannon went to Cornwall without her kids
Shannon spent Mother’s Day without her kids
Shannon’s much happier without her kids
Trunchy should be isolated from her kids
Nobody watches Shannon because of the fringe goblin in the corner
Fringe goblin 😂😂😂😂 tattle is cracking me up today

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't bear more than 2 minutes with that thing in her box! Seriously her language is disgusting her voice is disgusting. Shannon really isn't herself when she's in the box she's a horrible woman!

Reactions: 1
Heyyyy new thread peoples. Trunchy been reading here again, says she isn't Mrs trunchball anymore, she's the fringe goblin and she's slowly working out who we are one by one 😂😂😂😂, im unknown on the app so good luck with that Trunchy dodgy fringe 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Heyyyy new thread peoples. Trunchy been reading here again, says she isn't Mrs trunchball anymore, she's the fringe goblin and she's slowly working out who we are one by one 😂😂😂😂, im unknown on the app so good luck with that Trunchy dodgy fringe 😉
I don’t have social media anymore so I don’t think she would be able to find out who I am. But if she does I’ll be very impressed!
I used to but social media is so toxic and I can’t be assed with it tbh

• Heart
  • Haha
I actually watched as they gave sly digs to each other when names came in as if to say that's so n so on tattle life ... odds are they're prob only guessing because a follower prob done something similar. I mean it's tiktok everyone copies everyone on there I don't even use my tiktok for comedy or dance videos I use it as my personal diary to my own personal journey I have 1 follower (my choice i decline everyone lol) and I keep it private but I bet they go through all their followers seeing who's lost a child because I mentioned it before .. Good luck with that lasses. Can't stand that woman in box she's so full of herself thinks she's the bees knees even Shannon looks bored when on live with her she doesn't say much at all. Not that she can get a word in edge ways anyway.

Me too....sorry fringe goblin🤣

• Haha
Shes just vile vile vile, needs to reevaluate her life. What kinda role model is a weed smoking, potty mouth mom yo her kids. Driving whilst on the phone is dangerous but I bet if she had an accident no jo it wouldn't be her fault. No wounder she falls put with people and has nothing to do with her real family

That momab called shan her 'best friend'....im sorry but I don't think its recipitated by shann I sometimes get the feeling she doesn't really like her and gets annoyed with her and I only 5 mins at a time...

Reactions: 2
That momab called shan her 'best friend'....im sorry but I don't think its recipitated by shann I sometimes get the feeling she doesn't really like her and gets annoyed with her and I only 5 mins at a time...
Dear fringe goblin
I’m glad you read with interest what we think of you , oh and drop the jane bond tit you’re not working out who’s who anymore than will smith is getting a kind act award from Chris Rock and talking of rock stop smocking it . And yea I meant Jane bond not James , as , well he’s male and got great hair , you look like a Jane , Jane of the jungle .
So to finish , you aren’t influential on anybody over the age of say 7 , you are a bully , a fantasist although I fear not in fantasies . You’ve jumped on a vulnerable mentally disturbed woman’s tik tok . Showannon s , and now you and others are further damaging her and any chances of her being reunited with her kids .
So grow the duck up , act your age and sort your bleeping Fringe out

F
Dear fringe goblin
I’m glad you read with interest what we think of you , oh and drop the jane bond tit you’re not working out who’s who anymore than will smith is getting a kind act award from Chris Rock and talking of rock stop smocking it . And yea I meant Jane bond not James , as , well he’s male and got great hair , you look like a Jane , Jane of the jungle .
So to finish , you aren’t influential on anybody over the age of say 7 , you are a bully , a fantasist although I fear not in fantasies . You’ve jumped on a vulnerable mentally disturbed woman’s tik tok . Showannon s , and now you and others are further damaging her and any chances of her being reunited with her kids .
Fork bender & Fringe goblin
Together they can rule the world

• Heart
Dear fringe goblin

F

Paaahhhhh love this

Dear fringe goblin

F

Shes got her own thread now, she will think she's made it big time 🤣🤣 keep smoking weed, and praying on people's vulnerable side to get follows

I can't say I have anything bad to say about Shannon just recently. I'm seeing a positive side to her and a positive attitude to life. She's definitely doing the wrong thing with associating herself with that monster.but I definitely see a more tolerable side to Shannon. Shame she doesn't seem bothered about her kids, but what can I say, from the very start I've said I hope she doesn't get those kids back, they deserve some sort of stability and I stick by my word. So the fact she's dancing around and seemingly happier, doesn't really change anything for me 🤷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.