Shampoo for flat hair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone recommend a good volumising shampoo. My hair is (for once) in excellent condition after getting a good whack off it...but my only complaint is that it's rather deflated looking at times.
Any recommendations? I usually spend a little more on my shampoo now as I dont need all the deep conditioning treatments and serums I needed when it was longer so I am happy with all price ranges (within reason, I'm not rich 😂😂)
I keep reading about how a lot of shampoos are terrible for hair such as tre semme and loreal etc. So I feel totally clueless!!
Thank you in advance xx

I’ve been using the ogx range for a while and I love it. They have different types for differ hair types. Every one I’ve used I’ve liked. Hairs full and manageable.

Reactions: 2
Not shampoo but I love the volumising spray from Davines.

Also recommend motor mouth vokumiser by Tigi.

As well as the volumising creme from Bumble and Bumble.

For a cheaper option, I like the sea salt spray by John Frieda.

I avoid volumising shampoos as they often have ingredients in them that coat your hair, every few days I use a clarifying shampoo to remove product build up. I use the Neutrogena one which is quite cheap. You shouldn't use it daily though.

For a cheaper shampoo I really love the Loreal Everpure range.

Reactions: 1
Not shampoo but I love the volumising spray from Davines.

Also recommend motor mouth vokumiser by Tigi.

As well as the volumising creme from Bumble and Bumble.

For a cheaper option, I like the sea salt spray by John Frieda.

I avoid volumising shampoos as they often have ingredients in them that coat your hair, every few days I use a clarifying shampoo to remove product build up. I use the Neutrogena one which is quite cheap. You shouldn't use it daily though.

For a cheaper shampoo I really love the Loreal Everpure range.
Funny that you mention davines, I had never heard of it before today and i was looking to see what brands the local hairdressers sold and it was one of them!

I use OGX, Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce, and Aussie.
I don't mind alot of prouct in my hair so i use a volumising mousse and in Boots in Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce range there is Texturising spray- thats good for volumising hair too.

I've been using a nice volumizing one from Lush (I got it in Boxing day sale) is called Juicy or something and actually has bit of rock salt in it which you use to massage into your scalp -sounds so weird and does feel weird but its lovely! my hair is so soft after using it!! and it smells gorge and has so much more body!!! id link it but cant find it on the website x

I loved the rock salt one from Lush to use every now and again which helped remove build up. I’m absolutely loving the Cowshed Volumising one at the moment, it’s got a white, black and yellow label I think but it’s very fresh and your hair is so squeaky clean and bouncy after

Try the rose volumising range from Christophe Robin, you won't look back!