Shallon Lester

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
235641568532.jpg

Oh, you really showed this "they/them", what a brave lady you are. You're such a comedienne and a ruthless eagle, my God. You're going to keep acting like a boomer and posting none other than Andrew Tate, and then you'll be shocked that you can't find love. Surely it's because you're just so alpha, bad witch, glamour-puss, extra, smart, and rich. Men are intimidated by this powerhouse. Must be.

Does her clothing subscription also offer a clown wig?

She admitted that after she was fired from Star she didn't land a SINGLE ONE job interview so she had to do YouTube. She couldn't make it to an interview stage, guys. She brags how smart she is but she has some basic degree from basic uni and then was a reporter for gossip magazines. Impressive CV. She's so alpha.
Next to a tall, Kelly who actually looks like a more bitchy but still classy Grace Kelly, Shallon looks like short, big-boned (she just wasn't born skinny/slim balerina/model type no matter what she does), trashy person dressed in the tackiest clothes. Kelly has amazing face structure and short hair suits her well and Shallon's extensions look cheap when they stand next to each other. I'd avoid posting with Kelly.
Shallon ironically looks masculine in a feminine clothes and overall. There is nothing feminine about her face. No offense to drag queens but that's the vibe she gives off even when speaking. Where is your lawsuit against Netflix, MM and other parties, Shallon? You know you don't have a case and cannot afford a lawyer because you'd make your mother go bankrupt.
So Shallon chose hating some random citizens of different cities instead. She is so delusional and immature for saying she is Blair from GG and wants Chuck.
How many times can she say words like vagina? She became very vulgar and provocative. Well, it didn't get her new audience. She has already ran out of content a long time ago and it shows. Desperation is the strongest smell.

Reactions: 1
It's so gross and problematic when she talks about her preference for dating younger guys in their early 20s. :sick:

And the worst part is she acknowledges that younger men are "much easier to manipulate," it's "toxic," there is a strong power imbalance, and this is related to her "trauma." So she's fully aware of how messed up it is. And she still has the audacity to smirk about it, like she's proud of it. Wow. Just...wow.

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 11.44.30 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 11.45.18 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 11.47.31 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 11.48.03 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 11.48.08 PM.png

Last edited:
Where is her figure and "young" filter during her meet up? At least Ozempic isn't visible unlike being overdressed. It needs to be said it's hilarious how she did a short meet up like a Z level influencer and left for a dinner with friends. No evening time for "fans"?
The young guys icky and getting more icky. Pedophile would use excuse "I feel young, I look young, I'm immature as well".

So nothing happening. Everyone seemingly lost interest. A rant about the weirdest and cheapest team.
I just wanted to confirm what someone else here said. Shallon promoted her new team. Her brand strategist Wilda is 1st gen American, a young, overeager, seemingly not uni educated (or appears so), cheap, looks tacky a newbie at this and seems ghetto (sorry her language is not classy) and overweight. I'm surprised how she never uses professional language. She can also be a life coach. She is everything Shallon laughs at. "Not long ago" (I bet 2022) she was making less than 2500k in a month - a fact. Then switched careers to promoting brands. Now "promo" 100$ for a call and a full audit. Maybe even a whole week. She is cheap, her monthly rate is 1000$. She wants to get as many customers as possible. Uses plenty of "sh*t"* She tries to convince you to drop your job and be influencer. So not professional.
@the_brand_whisperer
Even her IG picture is not professional. Very few followers. She wants to make it big. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a Shallon fan. Shallon replies like an excited kid. However, Shallon claims due to Wilda and another chick she 4x the income. I always imagined the professional pr team.
Shallon clearly likes it terribly cheap so her lawsuit against Netflix and MM was always out of reach for her. Even if it'd bring her some money or views. It's even impressive how her career stagnated but she clearly never (?) had a true professional help.