Shabazsays

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a Shabaz thread anywhere? I have searched but can't see where and not sure where he would fit, so please move if incorrect.

I used to love him, still enjoy something's but he's getting very beggy of late and it's jarring.

Currently asking on stories of anyone works for BA and I am convinced it's because he wants an upgrade on his Denver trip.

Then tongue in cheek, but not tongue in cheek complaining none of the brands gave him Harry Styles tickets.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Is there a Shabaz thread anywhere? I have searched but can't see where and not sure where he would fit, so please move if incorrect.

I used to love him, still enjoy something's but he's getting very beggy of late and it's jarring.

Currently asking on stories of anyone works for BA and I am convinced it's because he wants an upgrade on his Denver trip.

Then tongue in cheek, but not tongue in cheek complaining none of the brands gave him Harry Styles tickets.
This is the problem with all influcners imo, they start normal then just end up beggy. I
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I see he's "mistaken" Demi Moore for Demi Lovato. That will get the engagement up for his Oscar outfit post. I used to really enjoy these but he seems to have run out of ideas.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Has he given up his job as a teacher now? Once they become full time they literally turn into beggars
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Has he given up his job as a teacher now? Once they become full time they literally turn into beggars
I've said this on about a million pther threads, as soon as they give up normal work they always become worse imo
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Was
I see he's "mistaken" Demi Moore for Demi Lovato. That will get the engagement up for his Oscar outfit post. I used to really enjoy these but he seems to have run out of ideas.
I used to enjoy these too but he's so repetitive now - oh auntie, check, la chor, check, awww awww, check, lingerie pronounced wrongly to get more engagement, check etc etc.

Plus the fact that he's now filtered and botoxed to the nth degree. So much for being normal like the povvos!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Now I see he is moaning that he didn't get an invite to the Spiderman premiere. But manages to squeezes in "Just because you have five million followers across all platforms doesn't mean you'll get invited..."

The cringe!

He's gone from a sweet guy who was wrapped in a duvet gabbing to this overly sculpted prima Donna. It's a real shame what influencing does to previously ordinary people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Now I see he is moaning that he didn't get an invite to the Spiderman premiere. But manages to squeezes in "Just because you have five million followers across all platforms doesn't mean you'll get invited..."

The cringe!

He's gone from a sweet guy who was wrapped in a duvet gabbing to this overly sculpted prima Donna. It's a real shame what influencing does to previously ordinary people.
Yeah I unfollowed him a while back, you could see the change coming
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
His reel about "Roy's sister Sheree" came up for me recently and I compared how he looked in that to his recent appearance at the premiere of The Odyssey and it's quite staggering how "done" he is now.

13216.png
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen a post claiming he is going to be on Coronation Street. Don't know if that's true. If so, I'm wondering what kind of role. But then last time I was forced to watch Corry I think Rita and Mavis were gossiping over the counter so what do I know.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2