Sexiest song you've done it to.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not many I have to admit, but my most memorable was a 50 minute instrumental by a band called Llewellyn an "Tantric Sexuality"

The clue is in the title, and a very VERY slow burner. But my oh my it soon picked up into an uncontrollable frenzied peak (or perhaps that was just me:ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
We were having a conversation about 'seduction songs ' at work once , and depending on people's age the top choices were
Nights in white satin -The Moody Blues
Will you - Hazel Oconner
Glory Box - Portishead.

Glory box is a brilliant song, especially the live version with the orchestra. I love how she is dressed in a jumper, smoking a cigarette while performing.

Sometimes I have noticed a tit song is playing in the backyard.

I had sex with my husband for the first time to Portishead, Glory Box. Always smile when I hear it πŸ˜„

The sexiest album I listen to is by Lovage. Music to make love to your old lady by. Especially book of the month. I adore Mike Patton and his voice, and this never fails to make me want to be affectionate πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Agree with the weeknd! Earned It was especially good but 50 Shades of Grey kinda ruined that

I have done it to Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard πŸ˜† thats a good one. Always say if I was ever to be a stripper (highly unlikely) that'd be my stripper song πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agree with the weeknd! Earned It was especially good but 50 Shades of Grey kinda ruined that

I have done it to Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard πŸ˜† thats a good one. Always say if I was ever to be a stripper (highly unlikely) that'd be my stripper song πŸ˜‚
Classic, love a bit of Def Leppard

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This wasn’t sexy in any way for me but the person I was doing it with was trying to set the mood and they felt that they succeeded.

Nicole Scherzinger - Right There

I can’t listen to it anymore I just cringe 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another Glory Box-er over here!
back in the day, a favourite was Sexy Boy by Air

Sorry we don't do it to music. Two kids its impossible. Normally a quickie before they get up πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sorry we don't do it to music. Two kids its impossible. Normally a quickie before they get up πŸ˜‰
This song was a parenting fail for me. My middle adores tenacious d and I stupidly let her choose the songs on my phone when she was 4. Of course this was the one she found πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7