Sex And The City And Just Like That...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved sex and the city! I was only 16 when the finale was aired but watched most of it after that. I remember thinking ‘why do they think 25 yr olds are young?’ Now I’m in my 30’s it’s much more relatable.
Yes times have changed and some of it wouldn’t be acceptable to air now, but that’s just how it is and people have to realise this.

Reactions: 12
I have found my people!
Love SATC
It has got me through some difficult times in the past (relationship breakdowns and single life issues)
I need to re watch all the series! I must have seen them all at least 10 times over but never get bored if it.
I am a Carrie fan though! Closely followed by Samantha Jones.
HATED Berger like everyone else :ROFLMAO:
Series 2 and 4 are my faves

Reactions: 9
What’s your top 3 favourite episodes? Mine are:

Shortcomings
Cock-a-doodle-do
The Drought

Sorry to be that annoying person but one thing that bothered me about this show is when they would use the same actors but in different episodes playing different characters?? Not a big deal but kinda weird lol

I think there was also a woman who briefly appeared in the baby shower episode (series 1) and then was in a different series playing a different character
View attachment 200527

Yeah another example was the shrink Carrie goes to see in season 2 where she met Bon Jovis character. She also played the wife in 1st series where Carrie sees her husbands dick in the hall 😂😂 annoyed the hell out of me that they used same actors.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kristen Johnston's character was funny, definitely made a lasting impression despite only being in it for like 2 minutes - "It was the first time Lexi ever left a party early" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know the episode names but my faves are 30 and fabulous?
the one where she meets the politican
When miranda meets steve

What’s your top 3 favourite episodes? Mine are:

Shortcomings
Cock-a-doodle-do
The Drought
I love Cock-a-doodle-do SO much! ‘Don’t worry... they have a very lovely life’:love:

This thread has made me want to rewatch but I’m not sure I can deal with the hassle of digging out the iconic pink and black boxset

Reactions: 2
Yeah another example was the shrink Carrie goes to see in season 2 where she met Bon Jovis character. She also played the wife in 1st series where Carrie sees her husbands dick in the hall 😂😂 annoyed the hell out of me that they used same actors.
Patience and Dr. G aren't played by the same actress. Look similar though. :)

I can tell you my worst episode... where they go to Atlantic city. Second worst is where Carrie and Samantha go to San Fran to meet Big.

I don’t think I have a fave episode but I love the time where Charlotte meets and marries Trey and Carrie’s affair.

also love the one where Carrie and Aiden break up for good. It’s my go to for when I’m sad (man related lol)

Reactions: 3
I can tell you my worst episode... where they go to Atlantic city. Second worst is where Carrie and Samantha go to San Fran to meet Big.

I don’t think I have a fave episode but I love the time where Charlotte meets and marries Trey and Carrie’s affair.

also love the one where Carrie and Aiden break up for good. It’s my go to for when I’m sad (man related lol)
I love both those episodes. Atlantic City and SF. Watched them yesterday.

Charlotte: Listen, you big jerk, her ass isn't normally this big!

Miranda: Yes... thank you, I almost forgot! My ass is fat because I just had a baby, you asshole!

Samantha: What's your excuse?

Carrie Yeah, ya havin' triplets?

**MIC DROP**

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like the one where Carrie dates that manchild who lives with his parents and he blames her for bringing weed (that was actually his) into the house. Then she says to the mum, "I brought the marijuana into the house and I'm taking it with me when I go". I think that's the same episode where Miranda gets braces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I like the one where Carrie dates that manchild who lives with his parents and he blames her for bringing weed (that was actually his) into the house. Then she says to the mum, "I brought the marijuana into the house and I'm taking it with me when I go". I think that's the same episode where Miranda gets braces.
Love that one too. Hot Child in the City it's called.

Reactions: 2
I watched the second film last night for the first time in a few years and you know what, if you get past the Liza Minnelli - Single Ladies (I chose to fast forward this time because musicals genuinely make me cringe) and the excessive wooden laughing from the characters at Miranda’s one liners, it’s slightly better than I thought 😂

it’s no where near as good as the first film and the storyline was awful but it was more fun!

The first film where Carrie gets out the car and hits big with the flowers and Charlotte goes NO! in Big’s face and the NYE scenes are so sad so I think they tried to make the second one light hearted but I think the whole thing was just one big cringe but silly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.