Sex And The City And Just Like That...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am #TeamKim - SJP did Samantha so dirty. Giving her cancer, making her “fat” in the first film (she wasn’t and it’s a problematic theme), her 50th birthday (so she’s so much older) and then breaking up her and Smith, who was a wonderful partner for her. Don’t even mention the 2nd film, it’s no wonder she didn’t want to return.

Carrie was an awful person, she was a terrible friend. Samantha was a better friend than she was. And Miranda was somehow the punchline of all the jokes when she was successful, made her own money and then managed to have a baby and get married and move to Brooklyn, she was ahead of the times. Charlotte only improved when they gave her Harry, he made her far more likeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This was the worst stage!!! When more about the series comes out I'm going to.message her and ask can she not do the tongue poking, wacky faces.
I loved her when she was having the affair with big, she looked her best, the acting was good, that restaurant scene when he told her he was engaged!! The miranda fight, meeting him at the lake and falling in. After that she was unbearable.
the restaurant scene is one of my faves!! Loved thw earlier seasons so much!!!

Reactions: 4
How annoying are those bleeping over the top screams Carrie does? Like when she sees the squirrel at Aiden’s country house.. it’s a squirrel not a bleeping great white shark🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I wanted to gouge my own eyes out at the Atlantic City one, christ she was annoying, I still watch it b/c I love Charlotte and Samantha in that particular episode. Atlantic titty!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How annoying are those bleeping over the top screams Carrie does? Like when she sees the squirrel at Aiden’s country house.. it’s a squirrel not a bleeping great white shark🙄
Omg I was to throw something at the screen at that episode where she’s in Aidan’s country house. When she’s making the pie 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I was to throw something at the screen at that episode where she’s in Aidan’s country house. When she’s making the pie 🙄🙄🙄
When she invites the guy she shagged behind Aidens back into his home! And he goes! What a pair of cunts.
Also, I just watched the episode where Miranda makes Carrie Brady’s godmother rather than Charlotte - who it means so much to, and would clearly be a far better godmother than horrible, selfish Carrie.
It’s made me dislike Miranda 🙁.

Reactions: 10
This was the worst stage!!! When more about the series comes out I'm going to.message her and ask can she not do the tongue poking, wacky faces.
I loved her when she was having the affair with big, she looked her best, the acting was good, that restaurant scene when he told her he was engaged!! The miranda fight, meeting him at the lake and falling in. After that she was unbearable.
The pink dress she wore in that restaurant scene was on of my faves. She looked stunning in it. Also the white dress when she says ‘your girl is lovely, Hubbell’. Unfortunately, Carrie’s only redeeming quality is being able to put an outfit together. She’s insufferable!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Here’s the video!
Still wearing the fur, probably to prove a point after those protesters in her shop.

That voice and having a pop at someone using the same language that she constantly used makes me hope the whole reboot never happens.

The pink dress she wore in that restaurant scene was on of my faves. She looked stunning in it. Also the white dress when she says ‘your girl is lovely, Hubbell’. Unfortunately, Carrie’s only redeeming quality is being able to put an outfit together. She’s insufferable!
She was stunning and even the episodes that followed, was her best time, after that 👎👎

When she invites the guy she shagged behind Aidens back into his home! And he goes! What a pair of cunts.
Also, I just watched the episode where Miranda makes Carrie Brady’s godmother rather than Charlotte - who it means so much to, and would clearly be a far better godmother than horrible, selfish Carrie.
It’s made me dislike Miranda 🙁.
I hated what she wore and of course she was godmother she had to make it all about her, urrghh washing her sins away....me me me me me.

Still wearing the fur, probably to prove a point after those protesters in her shop.

That voice and having a pop at someone using the same language that she constantly used makes me hope the whole reboot never happens.
Me too, she posted on her own ig page and someone commented about 'My Girls' it got a ridiculous amount of likes and not one person said oh hey there fan dont you know they are women?? Shes going to ruin this show, her ego couldn't have just left it alone and using the excuse she is helping the arts, yah ok Tom Cruise!

Reactions: 2
Watching it back now Cartie was a terrible friend and not a good person.

Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte were far superior characters. As I've gotten older I appreciate Samantha and Miranda's characters eo much more.

Aiden and Natasha deserved better! They would have made a great couple.

Reactions: 12
Now this thread is bit alive again should we chat about the characters and what we liked about them/fav moments??

As she's no longer part of the group Samantha can lead:
I liked her style, honesty, that she had a great career and broke the norms back then not wanting a wedding and babies.
Ovbs she liked to have a lot of partners and I applauded this, while it wasn't for me personally, as she said its something men have been doing for years but women get judged.
Fav moments
Funky tasting spunk 🤣
When she dated Mr too big
When she thought she hit menopause
When she broke up with Richard and gave the ring back and my all time fav when she threw the dirty martini around him and walked out!
As long as I can kneel and breathe! Its not going to be the same without her 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Completely agree. Smith was hot but too little too late. Me and my mate always used to laugh about the long line of very “ average brunette guys” In the show.
Wasn’t the guy from x files in it? And I want to say Bon Jovi but not 100% on that one. I remember a lot of famous guys were in it. Also isn’t the actress who played Steve’s mum, Ben stiller’s real life mum?

Now this thread is bit alive again should we chat about the characters and what we liked about them/fav moments??

I liked her style, honesty, that she had a great career and broke the norms back then not wanting a wedding and babies.
Ovbs she liked to have a lot of partners and I applauded this, while it wasn't for me personally, as she said its something men have been doing for years but women get judged.
Fav moments
Funky tasting spunk 🤣
When she broke up with Richard and gave the ring back and my all time fav when she threw the dirty martini around him and walked out!
When she tells Carrie at brody’s birthday party about finding a grey pube and carrie asks if it was in the cake 😂😂😂

• Haha
Wasn’t the guy from x files in it? And I want to say Bon Jovi but not 100% on that one. I remember a lot of famous guys were in it. Also isn’t the actress who played Steve’s mum, Ben stiller’s real life mum?

When she tells Carrie at brody’s birthday party about finding a grey pube and carrie asks if it was in the cake 😂😂😂
Yes but carries annoying screaming at the clown in that episode 🙄

I'm nearly sure bon jovi was in it, didn't know that about Steves Ma 😉

Reactions: 3

Fav moments
Funky tasting spunk 🤣
When she’s in the lingerie shop ‘do you have something that will make a man c*m in his pants’ 😂
When she’s at the baby shower in Series 1 and Charlotte says ‘she stole my baby name’ and Sam goes ‘you witch’ cracks me up every time

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Brady

Reactions: 2
Yes bon jovi was in SATC, he was the guy she met at her therapists office.

think Samantha is probably one of my fav characters, she had all the best lines and great storylines

miranda is a second favourite, appreciate her more now that i’m older, couldn’t believe how cynical she was when i was younger but totally get it now.

also miranda had one of the hottest men on the show, the detective (when carries gets help up at gun point)

Reactions: 9
Yes bon jovi was in SATC, he was the guy she met at her therapists office.

think Samantha is probably one of my fav characters, she had all the best lines and great storylines

miranda is a second favourite, appreciate her more now that i’m older, couldn’t believe how cynical she was when i was younger but totally get it now.

also miranda had one of the hottest men on the show, the detective (when carries gets help up at gun point)
Yes he was hot!!!

Reactions: 1
Whoever put the link for that Carrie Bradshaw blog in here! Thank you!!! Finished it! Loved it. Was amazing. Can’t stand her 😌🥰♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.