Sex And The City And Just Like That...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will definitely go woke as they got criticised quite a bit about lack of diversity before.

i can definitely see non binary/transgender character for sure.

Reactions: 7
A very bad move to not let it rest in peace, but I'll probably watch it. Although id rather a more Emily in Paris for something ridiculous to escape with.

Sarah Jessica Parker is way less liked than she used to be and I'm noticing quite a lot more people are on Kim cattrall's side.
View attachment 383166
emily in paris was so disrespectful to the french culture. Just no that series does not deserve a second season

Reactions: 5
Another big issue is NYC was a character, that city is now a zombie town with more and more moving out everyday. That's going to take a while to recover and probably won't ever be the same again now so many are remote working.

emily in paris was so disrespectful to the french culture. Just no that series does not deserve a second season
I think that's a bit overboard, it was full of lazy cliché stereotypes. But it's supposed to be lighthearted fun, not a historically accurate representation of a nation. I dread to think what people not born at the time would think of allo allo thesedays! :LOL: The lack of good french music in it was disrespectful though😄

Reactions: 12
I’m wary of it! Il probs watch it out of curiosity but I just can’t see it working without Samantha. Carrie is by far the worst character. The second film was atrocious and even managed to make Miranda come across as an entitled stuck up witch (that scene where Charlotte and Miranda toast “the help” 🤮)

Reactions: 11
I’m wary of it! Il probs watch it out of curiosity but I just can’t see it working without Samantha. Carrie is by far the worst character. The second film was atrocious and even managed to make Miranda come across as an entitled stuck up witch (that scene where Charlotte and Miranda toast “the help” 🤮)
The actress for magda died last year too didn't she

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The actress for magda died last year too didn't she
Yes she died.

Did anyone catch the quick questions guy had for SJP as she headed into her shoe store in NY? Think it was on Instagram, she was quite rude, slipped straight into that annoying carrie voice she does, he asked what was she looking forward to most and was she excited to see the girls.....she snapped the women, we are women! So she is looking forward to the women and their City and all about their City (NY) that was literally the answer and how it was said.

Reactions: 6
Yes she died.

Did anyone catch the quick questions guy had for SJP as she headed into her shoe store in NY? Think it was on Instagram, she was quite rude, slipped straight into that annoying carrie voice she does, he asked what was she looking forward to most and was she excited to see the girls.....she snapped the women, we are women! So she is looking forward to the women and their City and all about their City (NY) that was literally the answer and how it was said.
What's Guy's insta, please? Ta! X

Reactions: 1
I rewatched the last two episodes last night (where Carrie just jets off to France giving no thought to the fact she’ll have no job, no friends, the language barrier etc and then is surprised when she isn’t happy there 🤦🏼‍♀️) and SJP is proper annoying! Why does she always stick her tongue out?

Reactions: 10
I'm 50/50 on if they will end up killing Samantha off.
If they do it will be what everyone else says, opening up at her funeral and she'll have half naked men carrying her coffin or something.

If not, I reckon it will be Mr Big's funeral, died of a heart attack or something after trying some new bedroom positions..
they'll have Samantha stuck somewhere else and trying to get back, flights cancelled or just silly things like that and then at the end of the film the girls are walking back and you see the three of them smiling walking towards the camera, you see the back of a head of a woman with blonde hair.. Carrie looks up and squeals... "Samantha!"

End credits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I rewatched the last two episodes last night (where Carrie just jets off to France giving no thought to the fact she’ll have no job, no friends, the language barrier etc and then is surprised when she isn’t happy there 🤦🏼‍♀️) and SJP is proper annoying! Why does she always stick her tongue out?
It’s the way she eats that really bugs me haha. She shoves so much in her mouth then really pouts her mouth when she chews. Duno why it really boils my blood 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm 50/50 on if they will end up killing Samantha off.
If they do it will be what everyone else says, opening up at her funeral and she'll have half naked men carrying her coffin or something.

If not, I reckon it will be Mr Big's funeral, died of a heart attack or something after trying some new bedroom positions..
they'll have Samantha stuck somewhere else and trying to get back, flights cancelled or just silly things like that and then at the end of the film the girls are walking back and you see the three of them smiling walking towards the camera, you see the back of a head of a woman with blonde hair.. Carrie looks up and squeals... "Samantha!"

End credits
I’d put money on this - maybe they’ll write covid into it or something as he reason for being stranded

Reactions: 4
It’s the way she eats that really bugs me haha. She shoves so much in her mouth then really pouts her mouth when she chews. Duno why it really boils my blood 😂
yes! Along with the tongue constantly out, she just became a caricature of the first few seasons Carrie!

she went from normal/ slightly neurotic woman to a complete cheeseball, esp during the berger stage 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently Caitlyn Jenner will be making an appearance. I'm sure the new series will get the complete woke treatment.

They'll have to introduce new single characters cos otherwise it'll just be the 3 women, married/or with children. We need some crazy sex storylines 😄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
yes! Along with the tongue constantly out, she just became a caricature of the first few seasons Carrie!

she went from normal/ slightly neurotic woman to a complete cheeseball, esp during the berger stage 🤦🏽‍♀️
This was the worst stage!!! When more about the series comes out I'm going to.message her and ask can she not do the tongue poking, wacky faces.
I loved her when she was having the affair with big, she looked her best, the acting was good, that restaurant scene when he told her he was engaged!! The miranda fight, meeting him at the lake and falling in. After that she was unbearable.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.