Severe eczema on face.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Follow a girl on Instagram called “_keepingupwithsteph” she’s amazing and she tried to withdraw from steroids. She shows the progress in her highlights and it’s incredible how much her skin as improved.

Steroids thin your skin and make it worse over time, so it’s no wonder they worked first and then the effectiveness wore off. I also have eczema, not on my face, more on my arms. I bought cerave because my face is dry sometimes. I bought the one in this picture, I’d say it’s pretty good, it’s very lightweight, doesn’t feel like it’s on your skin at all, but it seeps in very quickly, it’s not a thick moisturiser at all!

Have you tried aveeno or childs farm? They are more natural.
I was also going to say, you need to follow Steph! She has so much info on TSW on her account x

I’ve been prescribed every cream and ointment under the sun over the years.
the only ones that ever helped were hydrocortisone (which thinned my skin like crazy) and protopic.
I swear by protopic, it burns like hell at first but makes such a difference overall. I also like epaderm for when I’m close to tears with the itching and burning, I put it in the fridge to cool it first, it’s really soothing.

Have you ever had a food intolerance test? Every doctor through the years told me my problems were not caused by diet but I was at my wits end and would try anything and everything. So my test came back that I was intolerant to wheat. I’ve cut it out of my diet and had massive improvements to my eczema. Every now and then il get a flare up and it’s probably because I’ve eaten something with wheat in without realising.