Sevda Ela #5 Kitchen paid for by moaning over food. If you don't worship Saint Sevda, her fans call you rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope sedat and her dad are keeping an eye on the kids...whilst she gives another riveting video of her eating like a pig...so rank! Invites elas friend over and constantly in front of her bloody ring light.

Reactions: 7
I'm also left-handed but I don't hold my fork and attack my food like that. Just pig like behaviour. No one from her family and friends will stop her as they're as thick as she is. I feel sorry for Ela.

Reactions: 5
Sedat had those cheese pasties she ā€œmadeā€ earlier she bleeping heated up some Aldi ones the fick cow

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Poor Sedat! Even she admitted cold cheese pasties werenā€™t nice. Got to eat them hot, she said. So why make his in advance??!

Reactions: 1
I could only imagine her greed stems from when she was big! she eats as if shes constantly rushing and its gonna run off her plate!

Reactions: 5
I could only imagine her greed stems from when she was big! she eats as if shes constantly rushing and its gonna run off her plate!
Iā€™m chunky and I donā€™t eat like that šŸ¤£ I genuinely canā€™t figure her out. Itā€™s like her mouth has to be stuffed full of food, but then how does she taste it properly? When she took that massive fork full of lasagne, I thought girl youā€™re gonna choke on it!

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220917_092816.jpg

Wtf is this person on about? This mornings breakfast was boiled eggs, cucumber, croissant and chilli flakes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1584589
Wtf is this person on about? This mornings breakfast was boiled eggs, cucumber, croissant and chilli flakes
ā€œRecipesā€?? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ respectfully duck off Sevda!!
Ayni shares recipes, Dil shares recipes, Silly Saint Sevda throws a frozen pizza in the oven, frozen chips in the air fryer, chucks a load of yoghurt, chilli flakes and mint over the top of it and calls that a recipe! Nope!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm also left-handed but I don't hold my fork and attack my food like that. Just pig like behaviour. No one from her family and friends will stop her as they're as thick as she is. I feel sorry for Ela.
I got in a bit of a rabbit hole about this as also left handed and couldnā€™t figure out how she did something šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s not left handed - when you film first TikTok it flips the image!

Reactions: 1
ā€˜Iā€™m with my babyā€™ - this woman is just so cringy I canā€™t deal.

Plus I canā€™t stand it when sheā€™s with her family, friends etc at a gathering and she gets all giddy and smug like she just thinks sheā€™s the main character. Like last week when she was acting like the show off kid at a sleepover because she had some people over šŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1584589
Don't forget the honey

ā€˜Iā€™m with my babyā€™ - this woman is just so cringy I canā€™t deal.

Plus I canā€™t stand it when sheā€™s with her family, friends etc at a gathering and she gets all giddy and smug like she just thinks sheā€™s the main character. Like last week when she was acting like the show off kid at a sleepover because she had some people over šŸ™„
And she continued to film what Ayni was wearing when she asked her not to

Reactions: 3
"Oh dear someone has hurt themselves "
Don't go and help Saint Sev , you just crack on with your dinner.

Reactions: 6
bet shes always at the front of the queue to get her food whilst licking her lips šŸ¤¢ makes me sick!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.