Setting up a beauty business

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've decided to take the plunge and set up my own business. I am looking to train in lash extensions, lash lift, brow treatments and hair extensions.

Are there any new beauty treatments you would love to see being offered in your local salon? If so please throw any suggestions my way.

Additionally if there are any of you who have trained in the above please give me any advice, any courses your would recommend or any accounts to really follow to help learn. I know this is going to be a long slog and will involve a lot of training but I am so passionate and willing to put in the hours.

Also if anyone has their own business and could offer any start up advice that would be incredible.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Aesthetics would be an amazing option! Fillers etc. Good luck on your journey!!
Thank you so much. I would absolutely love to do aesthetics but I worry about legislation changing meaning non medical practitioners will no longer be able to train! I definitely want to consider it though 100%

Thank you so much. I would absolutely love to do aesthetics but I worry about legislation changing meaning non medical practitioners will no longer be able to train! I definitely want to consider it though 100%
I think the fact that non medical practitioners not being able to train is only a good thing. People underestimate how many capillaries, blood vessels and nerves there are in the face. One wrong move with the needle, especially with under eye fillers can lead to blindness and paralysis. It's only right that medically trained individuals take on this work. Maybe you could go into business with someone qualified in that field already and it may drive more business your way. What about spray tans? They are quite popular! Good luck with your new venture šŸ˜Š