Serena Christina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch?

I’ve been wanting to start a thread on her for ages but she stopped uploading since she had the youngest. She’s doing vlogmas though.

Reactions: 2
I used to watch and I really liked her and her family but like you say she stopped uploading and I got bored waiting around. The odd vlog she did put up I don’t feel like I know her anymore. Didn’t know she was doing Vlogmas thou.

I do like her too. But with every vlogger I have a list of things that bug me with her 😂
Anybody else? Or am I just a nasty cow?

I used to really enjoy her content. I think once had Jude it did go down hill and I was skipping through her vlogs. I expect the Dance school takes a lot of her time up now and her hubby has a business and seemed to work long hours so that probably made it difficult to fit everything in too. im watching her vlogmas and even though she’s only uploaded 2 so far I’m really enjoying watching her again.

Reactions: 1
Complete love/hate... the way she pronounces things makes me cringe (I mean in 30 years has no one told her that 'brekfus' is not the correct pronunciation of breakfast?!) but I still continue to watch🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Complete love/hate... the way she pronounces things makes me cringe (I mean in 30 years has no one told her that 'brekfus' is not the correct pronunciation of breakfast?!) but I still continue to watch🤷‍♀️
😂😂😂 me too her pronunciation of alot of words is shocking.. same as alot of youtubers. She's sweet though and definitely not a money grabber or begging for collaborations like the rest of them

She back! Doing vlogtober.
Seems like one long ad for Herbalife with a bit of family vlog thrown in.

I noticed she’s taken down all her old family vlogs. She must have decided to step away from the family vlogging side.
oh has she? i didnt look, never really followed her closely

she cant be doing exercise vlogs giving out wrong advice! someone will get hurt doing exercises the cack handed way she does!

Does anyone know how much older her husband is than her? He looks at least 10+ years to me, but I’m sure she had her eldest at 16/17…?

Does anyone know how much older her husband is than her? He looks at least 10+ years to me, but I’m sure she had her eldest at 16/17…?
He’s about 55. A friend of a family member knows them! Only found this out about 6 months ago when they mentioned their kids names! Pretty sure he actually has 3 older boys from a previous marriage too from what I can gather (without asking too many questions and coming across very strange 🤣)

Literally just popped on to see if there was a thread about her/the family! I agree that she seems quite sweet and probably simply enjoys documenting their trips etc. but I have been surprised recently seeing her hubby featuring in a few photos which he didn’t seem to before. I think she’s about 32/33, her eldest is in year 10 so must be turning 15 meaning she had him when she was about 18. I know she mentioned a video years ago that she felt people stared/said things when she was pregnant with him so she must have been young. If he’s 55 now then he must have been 40 when he got an 18 year old pregnant! Presumably they must have been together at least a year (you would guess - could be less I know) when she fell pregnant. Or have I got this completely wrong and her eldest is from a previous relationship which would make much more sense!