Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think will get much in benefits- especially for the younger ones. Jon works, and I think Sara said she lost her dad young- she probably has money from that.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand, genuinely now not being judgemental or anything just very confused, why you'd live in a 3 bedroom flat with 6 children and spend so much on clothes instead of save up for a bigger place.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have you picked up all of the hints about her having another baby.... she has also said that Otis will move into his own room in their new house so maybe they are moving.

• Wow
She’s definitely addicted to babies, i think its all for ‘the gram’ when Fran was younger it was always pics of her and her Insta kicked off and then once she was pregnant and had Otis its all eyes on him mainly now. She gets sent so much items for the kids i definitely think she will have another just for this purpose which is sad really!

It's so sad😞 I really feel for the older children, they've no personal space, no quality time with their mother, it's completely selfish!
Also a complete disregard for the environment!

At least the older ones escaped the social media onslaught- they apparently spend more time with the grandparents as they have no space at home. Pushes out of the nest as children.... buts it’s ok mums got her gigantic wig and her 100 leggings!!!

• Haha
Actually cannot believe that as an 'influencer' she advertises and promotes such dangerous sleeping 😬 a duvet and a sleepy head for a little baby is absolutely ridiculous 🤯

Seriously where does she get the money? Another huge Zara haul. And why are they always so dressed up? We’re in lockdown for god sake let your bairns be comfy in their jammies or joggies for once 🙄🙄

The passive aggressive ‘oh the trolls’ content back today!
But failing to acknowledge that it is considered unsafe to give a baby under age 1 a quilt. Some of her followers might do the same thing not realising its unsafe.

Reactions: 2
But failing to acknowledge that it is considered unsafe to give a baby under age 1 a quilt. Some of her followers might do the same thing not realising its unsafe.
She was definitely gifted that quilt too! Bought it herself my arse 😂

It didnt look good because she had a filter over it aswell! Why do a makeup tutorial but use a filter?!
Also, her eyebrows 😨
Leave out the bitchy comments about her appearance. If you actually followed her you would know she suffers badly with alopecia

At least the older ones escaped the social media onslaught- they apparently spend more time with the grandparents as they have no space at home. Pushes out of the nest as children.... buts it’s ok mums got her gigantic wig and her 100 leggings!!!
She needs her wig as she has alopecia so it’s not really something that should be the subject of petty bitching.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.