Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she brought those tights 🤦🏼‍♀️ what a total waste of money.. I defo recon shes living in a council flat and waiting for a bigger house due to overcrowding....there is no chance any sane person could be cramping those kids into two bedrooms while splashing out on clothes constantly rather than saving the money to move somewhere bigger

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Wish someone would call her out on her constant copying of Laura it’s embarrassing. I agree about the council flat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wish someone would call her out on her constant copying of Laura it’s embarrassing. I agree about the council flat 😂
Definitely copying. Theres seeing something someone has and thinking its nice but theres also wanting everything someone else has and completely copying their style!

Reactions: 2
The ever so nice gucci tights that her toes seem to be peeping through on her recent post! 🤣🤣 and the chancel brooch! i mean seriously

her attempt at a rant about ‘trolls’ and how hard they work for items so that they don’t count as gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone else think that the black dress was beautiful.... but the red one 🤣😱🤢

Reactions: 1
I preferred the style of the red dress, but the way it sat on her chest did nothing for her. I wasnt so keen on the black one as she has quite dark long hair and i thought it looked very gloomy! 🙈

advertising £98 leggings!!! How is she relatable to half the mothers who follow her? Who in their right mind can afford that!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.