Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her pictures are lovely but she copies so many other accounts, often much smaller ones and then takes the credit! Annoys me so much. Anyone else follow them?

Reactions: 4
And all the undisclosed ad’s! Her poor baby just looks so itchy and uncomfortable all the time!

Reactions: 3
Yeah there are lots of undisclosed ads, it's not just her though a load of them don't make it clear what they have bought vs what they're sent!

Reactions: 2
I know I should just unfollow but honestly it is like a car crash!!! The constant touching of her hair and make up in her stories, which are pretty much on the same thing every day!

I wonder what will happen when this baby grows up- defo addicted to little babes!

Blimey, never heard of her so just went to look, that poor baby dressed up like a doll in all those thick clothes. All for the sake of some photos. Makes me want to hand her a packet of chocolate buttons and let loose

I know that it is not just on this account, but I do wonder whether the parents have ever considered the longer term implications of monitising their children. They can’t give consent to have every aspect of their life documented for all to see! Zero privacy, strangers recognising them and knowing who they are etc.

The eyebrows are the worst. Kids look like pot dolls all dressed up. Ridiculous

I know that it is not just on this account, but I do wonder whether the parents have ever considered the longer term implications of monitising their children. They can’t give consent to have every aspect of their life documented for all to see! Zero privacy, strangers recognising them and knowing who they are etc.

I think this account just focuses on the baby. She barely features the older ones which maybe means they won’t play ball and she accepts that. But I agree, it’s basically selling your child’s image and making them into your product.

Reactions: 1
It’s the most cringeworthy account that i follow. Half the clothes look like safety hazards! What happened to letting kids just be kids!

The clothes seem to belong to a parallel world. I’ve never seen children dressed in that style before but she has lots of followers who seem to adopt the bonnet and frills look.

Ok- there have got to me more followers out there that follow SS Fake hair, fake brows, fake tan, faked nails- children dressed like Victorian dolls. All for show and all for £££. I just want to let her kids play in the mud or eat chocolate biccies!!!

Ok- there have got to me more followers out there that follow SS Fake hair, fake brows, fake tan, faked nails- children dressed like Victorian dolls. All for show and all for £££. I just want to let her kids play in the mud or eat chocolate biccies!!!
I agree. I can’t cope with her. I understand she has alopecia but the amount of hair is ridiculous. Her eyebrows distract me every time I watch and the children look like they are in fancy dress!

Ok, so personal appearance comments may seem unfair (but unfortunately this will be part of the cost of trying to be a public figure). No one would wish her or her kids harm. But, I do have an issue with people thinking it’s ok to use the kids for content fir personal gain- are you putting money away for your kids to represent their ‘work’ as models? What happens when they realise you have exploited all you can out of their images and they have nothing to show for it. It’s immoral.

New baby is less than a week old and already had every minute documented on the internet for the work to see. So sad! It’s clear she needed an ‘instbaby’ to keep herself relevant. I also loved the stories today about getting a 5 day old baby into a ‘routine’. I mean, c’mon I’d have at least a shred of respect for her if she was at least going to keep it real.

• Haha
New baby is less than a week old and already had every minute documented on the internet for the work to see. So sad! It’s clear she needed an ‘instbaby’ to keep herself relevant. I also loved the stories today about getting a 5 day old baby into a ‘routine’. I mean, c’mon I’d have at least a shred of respect for her if she was at least going to keep it real.
I’ve just watched this story and had to turn off. Bulllshit excuses on why she hasn’t breastfed even though she would love too and how he sleeps longer at night as she knows what he is getting. 5 days old. Ridiculous. Just own the bottle feeding don’t blame it on being a mum to 6.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.