Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is fake another one who acts all up her ass get a job

Blimey, never heard of her so just went to look, that poor baby dressed up like a doll in all those thick clothes. All for the sake of some photos. Makes me want to hand her a packet of chocolate buttons and let loose
Poor boy gets dressed up like a dolly

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't understand, genuinely now not being judgemental or anything just very confused, why you'd live in a 3 bedroom flat with 6 children and spend so much on clothes instead of save up for a bigger place.
🙌🏻 I agree she needs to ditch the designer crap stop the Zara tit and get them kids some space and garden

Reactions: 2
Why do her kids not wear helmets when on their bikes!!?? They are on ROADS!!

Reactions: 4
Ok I’ve followed her for a while, I’m confused - do they live in a flat with 6 kids 🤯 I’m sure she has done stories of the kids in a garden. Maybe not theirs I guess. Blimey, I just can’t imagine that, why have that many if you’ve no the space ?! I feel cramped with my 3 and we’ve 5 bedrooms.
She gives the impression that they have lots of cash...designer clothes, shopping hauls.
Where is all the plastic tat which young kids have?!How are the kids so pristine all the time?!

I think she is very organised and has her storage solutions perfected- and she must work really hard to keep it tidy and clean! Normally the older kids stay with grandparents over the weekends etc and I think she spends most of her focus on the younger two. Gets worse today- 8 in a 3 bedroom flat with no boiler! She deserves a medal for that!
as for the cash, who knows. Priorities seem off to me, and buy the kids helmets Sara!!!!!

I've just recently started following this account and I actually do think she is a lovely girl, she seems to have had a tough start in life with losing her daddy so young etc, the only thing i noticed especially the other day, was when it was so hot they were out for a walk and the baby was sitting in a pram with that fluffy pram liner and one of those wooly bonnets, its farm to warm for all of that. What ages are her other children? X

I've just recently started following this account and I actually do think she is a lovely girl, she seems to have had a tough start in life with losing her daddy so young etc, the only thing i noticed especially the other day, was when it was so hot they were out for a walk and the baby was sitting in a pram with that fluffy pram liner and one of those wooly bonnets, its farm to warm for all of that. What ages are her other children? X
The sheepskin pram liners actually help lower body temperature because it’s a natural fibre

What?! Why would you want to disguise that beautiful natural baby scent 😢
Does she get a lot of the clothes gifted but doesn’t declare them? Seems like she has designer baby clothes arriving every day

What?! Why would you want to disguise that beautiful natural baby scent 😢
Does she get a lot of the clothes gifted but doesn’t declare them? Seems like she has designer baby clothes arriving every day
I can’t see Zara gifting her clothes tbh but I think all the designer baby stuff is gifted

So Scotland is still on full lockdown, but Sara has zero shame in packing 8 people into a car and heading out..... for a Starbucks. Let me see: essential food?? Medicines?? Exercise?? Idiots like this are the ones who are going to ruin it for everyone else.

She’s a KNOB. She doesn’t declare gifts or ads. Copies the fashion bug blog all the time and gives no credit. Packs all her kids into a flat and pimps them out on Instagram. Who put a baby to sleep in a bonnet!?

Reactions: 3
Sorry maybe sounds daft but she says she has 6 kids but have only seen 5? And why the name sensational 7 if there is 7 surely it should be sensational 8 to include her husband? I havnt been following long ago just confused by this

Sorry maybe sounds daft but she says she has 6 kids but have only seen 5? And why the name sensational 7 if there is 7 surely it should be sensational 8 to include her husband? I havnt been following long ago just confused by this
Her oldest never wants to be included apparently probably too embarrassed and I think he spends a lot of time with his grandparents as the flat is so cramped. She’s always been called that she never updated it when she had a new baby 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Her oldest never wants to be included apparently probably too embarrassed and I think he spends a lot of time with his grandparents as the flat is so cramped. She’s always been called that she never updated it when she had a new baby 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wow so her oldest son pretty much lives apart because she spends so much money on clothes instead of a bigger home and popping out kids, not considering the ones she already has! Surely if she wanted to she could squeeze him in somewere instead of living elsewhere

I’ve never known someone shop so much how does she afford it with so many children, she also gets gifted really really expensive baby clothes to! Like who can actually afford a £80 outfit for a baby?

I’ve never known someone shop so much how does she afford it with so many children, she also gets gifted really really expensive baby clothes to! Like who can actually afford a £80 outfit for a baby?
And who would want to even if they could afford it....its just throwing money down the drain as it wont fit in a few months, myself and husband have good jobs and make a good earning but we only buy kids clothes out of asda/tesco/primark etcrhe occasional "good outfit" out of next, kids grow too fast to spend that amount of money on an outfit to maybe only wear it twice

And who would want to even if they could afford it....its just throwing money down the drain as it wont fit in a few months, myself and husband have good jobs and make a good earning but we only buy kids clothes out of asda/tesco/primark etcrhe occasional "good outfit" out of next, kids grow too fast to spend that amount of money on an outfit to maybe only wear it twice
Yeah I agree, especially babies they grow so fast

I think there are plans to move- at least she has been alluding to looking forward to doing up rooms for the kids! She is getting worked up at people commenting on her having so many kids when she is out with them all (minus the oldest of course).... she does look some sight strolling through the woods in white frills and straw boaters....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.