Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a Scottish person I need more info on this woman. Where does she stay?! Why does she wear shite wigs?! Who is her man?! Where does her money come from?!
Edinburgh, in a 3 bedroom flat with 6 children! Alopecia is the reason for he wigs. Her partner is in car sales I believe!

I do! I love her style and her lifestyle is obviously far removed from my own but I dont begrudge her of it at all?! She seems to have the balance right of being an influencer.
No I really like Laura. It’s SARAH trying to copy her I can’t deal with

Aww poor lady I take that back about her wigs I feel bad now
Still no need for that amount of hair it’s ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It really annoys me how she gets all this free stuff 24/7 🙄
Me too! Two brand new sleepyheads with spare covers when she’s already got one anyway... Makes me sick! She didn’t label them gifted either conveniently 🙄

Reactions: 2
Me too! Two brand new sleepyheads with spare covers when she’s already got one anyway... Makes me sick! She didn’t label them gifted either conveniently 🙄
But yet still lives in a flat. She wants to try and give her kids some more space instead of buying clothes 24/7

Reactions: 1
I used to very much like Sara’s account, but now not so much. She does copy and takes the credit for herself! and the amount of baby clothes hauls and zara hauls, im sorry but its not realistic. Mummy accounts is what i presume follows her the most and its just a shame for mothers who watch all this trying to keep up with her unrealistic lifestyle.

I used to very much like Sara’s account, but now not so much. She does copy and takes the credit for herself! and the amount of baby clothes hauls and zara hauls, im sorry but its not realistic. Mummy accounts is what i presume follows her the most and its just a shame for mothers who watch all this trying to keep up with her unrealistic lifestyle.
I love to buy my children things don’t get me wrong but I buy them books, toys, days out etc. Not more clothes than primark. It really isn’t normal imo x

I like to buy my children clothes, but realistic.. whats wrong with tesco, primark, asda? a pair of leggings and a top that your not scared to let ur child get dirty in! Some of the items prices are ridiculous, its always from small insta shops in the hope they will then gift her. i don’t understand that as such a large family, living in a flat she can afford the items she does. I like some of the outfits but to spend £40-£50 on an item for my child who will out grow in a few weeks!

I like to buy my children clothes, but realistic.. whats wrong with tesco, primark, asda? a pair of leggings and a top that your not scared to let ur child get dirty in! Some of the items prices are ridiculous, its always from small insta shops in the hope they will then gift her. i don’t understand that as such a large family, living in a flat she can afford the items she does. I like some of the outfits but to spend £40-£50 on an item for my child who will out grow in a few weeks!
I love a good shopping spree for the children but I don’t do it daily 😂 I do buy my children the odd designer item but not every week. She obviously gets everything gifted other than Zara and hnm etc but even so she must spend crazy amounts x

All the expensive clothes is gifted

1575055591575.png

I just had a look. This photo made me laugh. Poor kid. Imagine the telling of she'd get if she actually wanted to play in the mud and got it dirty.

Reactions: 4
Another reason I hate this woman. As well as being obsessed with fashionbugblog and copying everything she does. Laura is running a competition for a silver cross pram. This woman has entered about 50 times on the post tagging different people. Does she really need a free pram. She’s so irritating.

Reactions: 2
i have noticed she copy’s everything that fashionbugblog has but what is annoying is that she takes the credit for the ‘buys’ that she copys. Kids items included!

and what was with those black heart sun glasses in her stories, she looked ridiculous

i have noticed she copy’s everything that fashionbugblog has but what is annoying is that she takes the credit for the ‘buys’ that she copys. Kids items included!

and what was with those black heart sun glasses in her stories, she looked ridiculous
It’s quite obvious she’s a pound land version of Laura too so she needs to stop!

the state of that new picture on Instagram I can’t cope.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.