Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah i dont get the whoke housing thing... I mean shes always showing off all her shopping hauls and expensive stuff, why not just save and move to a bigger house... Must be awful for the kids with no room to move or personal space!
Totally agree! Poor kids

Reactions: 1
Today’s utter nonsense- ‘i’m worried that he wants to comfort feed’. He is a 4 week old baby- of COURSE he does!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bizarre! That poor baby has a complete lack of privacy, as does Francesca, the older 4 don’t feature that much so have escaped!

Why the Hermes gift instead of saving for a bigger place so the children have a bit of personal space

Reactions: 2
The whole situation is bizarre! I’m sure that she mentioned when she was newly pregnant with Otis, that they’re we’re going to be moving soon 🧐
Hermes, ridiculous!

Is she declaring ads correctly? I can't tell if she's done hauls or #gifted

Is she declaring ads correctly? I can't tell if she's done hauls or #gifted
No. She doesn’t buy a thing. If they could afford these things surely they’d move somewhere bigger to accommodate their children! She gets sent everything.

I think the multiple TK Maxx and Zara hauls are purchased herself, but the endless packages that she unveils are certainly ‘gifted’! Now she’s trying to flog Otis’ ‘preloved’ items! 😂

Yes, if it’s gifted it should be marked as such.

If the influencer works with a brand they must do the following if the brand...

1. ‘paid’ you in some way (can be freebies, doesn’t have to be money), and
2. had some form of editorial ‘control’ over the content, including just final approval.

It’s not an ‘either/or’ – there has to be both ‘payment’ and ‘control’ for this type of post to count as an ad under the CAP Code.

However, consumer protection legislation still applies where there has been ‘payment’ (i.e. any form of monetary payment, a loan of a product/service, any incentive and/or commission or the product/service has been given free) but no ‘control’ and this is enforced by the CMA

Are they travellers? Seriously. I didn’t think anybody not dressed like that. That kid sat in McDonald’s with a fake Chanel bib on and giant hair band. I cant deal.

It’s beyond tacky isn’t it! 😂 I don’t think so her partner works for some car dealership I think! 🧐

Are they travellers? Seriously. I didn’t think anybody not dressed like that. That kid sat in McDonald’s with a fake Chanel bib on and giant hair band. I cant deal.
And surprise surprise- it’s friday so the big ones have escaped to normality!!

Why is she filming that poor baby screaming crying? Pick him up and comfort him! Hes
Probably itching and upset due to the awful clothes. Also, not being mean, but genuine question what’s wrong with the other boy?

Why is she filming that poor baby screaming crying? Pick him up and comfort him! Hes
Probably itching and upset due to the awful clothes. Also, not being mean, but genuine question what’s wrong with the other boy?
Her poor kids must be so uncomfortable...I think Jacob has some kind of muscle disorder if I remember correctly, he’d probably also be more comfortable if she put him in good fitting supportive shoes not just whatever looks good 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.