Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also has no idea about advertising rules- wants the perks of being an Influencer without any of the work or responsibilities!

Reactions: 2
Wow does she realise how incredibly ridiculous she looks? That video with the music of her swishing about with the baby. Her over excessive wig and the pot doll clothes. I always think she tries to compensate clothes wise for her children not being the most insta looking
It looked like something out of a horror movie 😩

Also either she or someone who dm’d made a comment about people/society being obsessed with breastfeeding 🤦🏼‍♀️ But the UK has one of the lowest rates of breastfeeding in the world, and regardless of what they think that is actually shocking.

Reactions: 5
It was one of her sheep, she agreed with that person though!
What baffles me is why she thinks that images of breastfeeding should be treated the same as advertising formula feeding!! 🧐😂
No one has a problem with her formula feeding, carry on, but do try and say it’s the same as the breast etc.. it’s not.
Yes for a first world country it is truly shocking!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Also it not ‘seemingly’ illegal to advertise formula feeding- it IS illegal.

I feel sorry for her older kids, they seem forgotten in favour of the youngest

Reactions: 1
Yup- pushed out once they outgrow the bonnets and frills! To be fair- they are 6 kids and 2 adults in a small flat- the older ones are either at school or at grannies. Probably can’t stand being at home!

Reactions: 4
Yup- pushed out once they outgrow the bonnets and frills! To be fair- they are 6 kids and 2 adults in a small flat- the older ones are either at school or at grannies. Probably can’t stand being at home!
Are they in a flat i didn't realise

Are they in a flat i didn't realise
Yes - three bed flat.

I noticed that the children don’t have a lot of “stuff”. That’s not a criticism but I am always drowning in toys etc and it’s noticeable that they are either the tidiest children or they have very minimal clutter.

I wonder what people in their local area think of them?! Living in 3 bed flat with 6 kids yet dressing like Victorian royalty lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she do anything other than dress those poor kids up for pictures in ridiculous outfits? Does she spend any actual quality time with them?

The 3 bigger boys share a small room- one set of bunk beds and a trundle bed which gets pulled out every night for Jacob (no room for a real bed for him)..... two girls share- and the baby and parents. No wonder Owen is never there- sharing with a 5 year old and a 3 year old!

Jesus. Why don’t they move? Or stop having children they can’t afford to house 🙈where does the big lad go then?

Yeah i dont get the whoke housing thing... I mean shes always showing off all her shopping hauls and expensive stuff, why not just save and move to a bigger house... Must be awful for the kids with no room to move or personal space!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.