Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hated her in the first 2 seasons but had so much respect for Heather standing up for her and Tariq to Christine and Davina! I thought she was too much of a follower to/a bit dim to cotton on they were taking the piss, but she surprised me. Definitely went up in my estimations there. Also don't think I caught her joining in with the Chrishell bashing? Mad respect to her and Maya for not following the crowd there I can see how it would be a people pleaser and just join in to keep Christine on side...
True, but also props for resisting the bitching seeing as Chrishell actually is such a fake lying bastard 😆😆

Reactions: 4
True, but also props for resisting the bitching seeing as Chrishell actually is such a fake lying bastard 😆😆
I'm always torn on chrishell - she's one of those people who seems so nice you want to like them but she's so nice it comes off as fake.

Reactions: 14
I can not get enough of this show. Iv even gone back and started S1 again. The changes in their appearance is so drastic. Glam X100 now.
I absolutely HATE davina. Get off my telly. She is so irrelevant. A witch with no substance. Unlike Christine. Just wow. I love what she gets away with. She completely married for money tho... Must be horrible to have to live under so much pressure.
I have such a soft spot for Chrishell. I found it very hard to watch her go through her break up. I really do feel for her because you can tell she was madly in love with him. Such a shame too because I binged this is us during lock down too. It gets 5 stars BTW 😉 and Justin is a babe. He did a crappy thing tho.
God I love this show. My bf has some patience

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But see that’s the thing, she’s lied about how the divorce came about though, cos didn’t it come out they’d been separated since July and he filed in November, or could be the other way around, I haven’t googled yet I’m just recalling from what I read way back when. And if she did lie about that I’m sure she’s lied about more?

Reactions: 2
I honestly can’t believe no one has just told davina to shut the duck up!! She’s a miserable bitter witch. I used to like heather in S1 but the way she treated Amanza was terrible. I don’t think she’s a bad person, I just think she tries to hard to be like Christine when she really isn’t. Unpopular opinion, I like romain he makes me laugh 🤣 so glad that he put his foot down when it came down to not inviting that witch to him and Mary’s wedding!

I just can’t get my head round why davina thinks Chrishells divorce is any of her business!

Reactions: 13
I honestly can’t believe no one has just told davina to shut the duck up!! She’s a miserable bitter witch. I used to like heather in S1 but the way she treated Amanza was terrible. I don’t think she’s a bad person, I just think she tries to hard to be like Christine when she really isn’t. Unpopular opinion, I like romain he makes me laugh 🤣 so glad that he put his foot down when it came down to not inviting that witch to him and Mary’s wedding!

I just can’t get my head round why davina thinks Chrishells divorce is any of her business!
Yeah I understand what Davina was saying but the way she said it was so savage and insistent and it's not something you say to someone

who's having a hard time

Reactions: 4
But see that’s the thing, she’s lied about how the divorce came about though, cos didn’t it come out they’d been separated since July and he filed in November, or could be the other way around, I haven’t googled yet I’m just recalling from what I read way back when. And if she did lie about that I’m sure she’s lied about more?
No I think that’s the whole point, he lied about the dates because they were still going to public outings and Instagram pics on the dates he filed.

I think she is lying about finding out by text, or that it has been manipulated. I’m sure that he must have told her in person that he wanted a divorce but then text her the day that he had filed to let her know but she’s made it out like he text her that he filed for a divorced and that’s the first she’s heard of it which is hard to believe

Reactions: 1
Controversial opinion, But I was really disappointed with season 3… All the houses kind of look the same! And I bet Christine is furious that Chrishelle stole her limelight!!

• Heart
I’m only on season 2 and I LOVE it!!!!!

I'm therefore not reading any comments until I’m finished 🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Binged watched the whole 3 seasons in a few days :oops:

I loved it! In a way I hope Davina was told by the producers to act the way she did to create drama. The way she spoke about Chrishell's divorce was horrible to watch

Reactions: 2

I loved it! In a way I hope Davina was told by the producers to act the way she did to create drama. The way she spoke about Chrishell's divorce was horrible to watch
I'm still hoping that davina is a producer plant, and that no such human really exists!

Reactions: 5

binged it in less then a day hahaha

As much as I don’t like Christine, I do think it was kind of crappy how they overshadowed her wedding with the Chrishell story line and made it all about her.

Reactions: 14
Do you all not just think Mary and Jason are in denial about their relationship or something lmao I would be sketch if I was romaine

I feel like Chrishell was acting like in her soap operas for much of season 3.
Love Christine she takes no tit. Amanza with her wedge jokes was embarrasing.

Mary definitely has a coke problem was too much sniffing and darting eyes and rubbing her lips together

Davina is just a horror. Looked up her Instagram and its a load of cringey modeling shots which I'm sure she probably pays for herself as she's no model

Only a few episodes into season 3 and Amanzas storyline is boring me. I don’t watch to see a single mum chat to her kids in the park or not turn up to work because she’s going to court. Why is she in this show??

Reactions: 9
Only a few episodes into season 3 and Amanzas storyline is boring me. I don’t watch to see a single mum chat to her kids in the park or not turn up to work because she’s going to court. Why is she in this show??
Agree, it's boring and so irrelevant

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.