Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just binge watched Season 1 and am now halfway through Season 2 💁🏻‍♀️

I’m shocked to read that Mary and Romain actually end up getting married 😳 That will have ended in divorce this time next year, I guarantee it. It’s serving him well to let her be the breadwinner and she gives him the opportunity to mix in circles he wouldn’t have access to otherwise, but I think eventually that will breed a lot of resentment between them, especially as he seems to want a lot of his own way.

Heather I think is just desperate for love. It was obvious in Season 1 that hockey player she was dating had absolutely no regard for her or her feelings. He made the decision to move to Sweden for two years and the first she heard about it was when the deal was already done. Awful behaviour 🤦🏻‍♀️ And now she’s trying to settle with this new guy and his kids. Amanza was absolutely right with what she said and I think Heather knows it, which is why she was so defensive.

Brilliant for binge watching! I can’t wait for Season 3!

Reactions: 9
Obsessed with this show...

Disappointed that nobody mentioned Maya’s amazing comment about Larsa Pippin and her 12 cars not fitting in the garage...

“Well not for that budget, no” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nobody else thinking Mary maybe takes something... she doesn’t seem entirely sober sometimes.
I just finished Season 2 and tracked down this thread because I thought people are surely talking about it!! She's so jittery and agitated and twitchy this season 🤔

I thought maybe adderall? (Just my opinion, could be totally wrong!)

Reactions: 7
Mary totally seems like she is on coke. She's lost her voice a few times now - that's definitely a sign. And she is often bringing her hand up to under her nose like a reflex. Total cokehead behaviour. Trust me I've seen it. I feel like Jason knows as well which is why he was trying to calm her down at Heather's open house.

Reactions: 23
Mary totally seems like she is on coke. She's lost her voice a few times now - that's definitely a sign. And she is often bringing her hand up to under her nose like a reflex. Total cokehead behaviour. Trust me I've seen it. I feel like Jason knows as well which is why he was trying to calm her down at Heather's open house.
Her eyes are always so blanked out too.

Can't believe Heather is engaged to that guy. I follow her on Instagram and he seems like a big immature hole. Can't bare him.

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely under the influence in this series. Her behaviour, speech, mannerisms are so erratic! How wasn’t it mentioned...or maybe it was cut?!

Reactions: 3
Really dislike heather she is trying to act like shes the kids actual mum when shes been with the guy a hot minute! Seems desperate just to be married to someone 🙄

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure she was wearing bracelets with the kids name on too. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree about the tattoos looking tacky. Most of them dress quite inappropriately for work. I find it amazing how it's acceptable work wear for women to wear sleeveless tops in America - I see a lot of US newsreaders wearing those too. It looks really unprofessional. My work has such a strict dress code - tops have to be at least elbow length long, skirts and dresses have to fall below the knee, no visible cleavage, jackets must be worn for meetings with clients, no tattoos on display ...
I don't have problems with tattoos but they do definitely dress inappropriate for work. But the fact that the two creepy brothers only hire good looking women is a big telling if you ask me... I think it'a requirement for the job for them to look good and sexy.. Especially in Hollywood and Malibu and so on. Sexy sells big houses like that to white rich dudes who definitely think high of themselves and want the attention from the ladies.

No offence to anyone but imagine not having Mary and having a person who looks her actual age, with quite a few pounds on and dressing appropriately in a city that is so vain and it's all about looks and being young forever.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.