Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in LA a few years back and we went up to the Hollywood Hills area and drove around the homes... eh, it isn't that nice. Really narrow, windy roads which would freak me out due to wildfires. And although the houses were big, many of the lots didn't seem big. Another weird area was Malibu, not very nice at all. I hated LA in general though. I had never seen such poverty before in my life... one minute you are on a nice street, then go a block over and the most poverty I had ever seen, and so many homeless with mental health problems. It was horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I was in LA a few years back and we went up to the Hollywood Hills area and drove around the homes... eh, it isn't that nice. Really narrow, windy roads which would freak me out due to wildfires. And although the houses were big, many of the lots didn't seem big. Another weird area was Malibu, not very nice at all. I hated LA in general though. I had never seen such poverty before in my life... one minute you are on a nice street, then go a block over and the most poverty I had ever seen, and so many homeless with mental health problems. It was horrible.
a lot of people say the same, especially downtown LA, very trashy, dirty and not at all glam. Also, all the houses are built on top of each other.

Reactions: 11
a lot of people say the same, especially downtown LA, very trashy, dirty and not at all glam. Also, all the houses are built on top of each other.
So interestingly i found the tourist areas very clean. They did street cleaning daily. We went downtown for a basketball game and it was the nicest part 😂. Even Santa Monica felt sketchy and not nice. It is a very strange city indeed. Felt like it was full of people with broken dreams, felt quite sad.

Reactions: 8
Anyone got any tea on Christine? She never seems pictures with the cast, almost like she’s left or something…….

Reactions: 2
Has anyone heard when we might be getting series three? Although if all it’s going to be is Chrishell touching Jason’s head I may have to bail 😬.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Has to be this show. The cast are always on holiday or doing other things like DWTS. They don't act liked proper property sellers who work long hours every day because of the industry they are in like you see with the cast of MDLNY.

Reactions: 2

Has to be this show. The cast are always on holiday or doing other things like DWTS. They don't act liked proper property sellers who work long hours every day because of the industry they are in like you see with the cast of MDLNY.
There is a whole bunch of other agents listed on the real estate website who do not feature on the show. It's actually quite a big company. I imagine those realtors do the proper work.

There is a whole bunch of other agents listed on the real estate website who do not feature on the show. It's actually quite a big company. I imagine those realtors do the proper work.

Reactions: 6
She looks so thin…. I think she’s placing a lot of weight on this wedding to make her happy. Marriage is amazing but it’s also hard work too.

There is something about him that gives me the ick……totally believes his own hype.

Reactions: 9
She looks so thin…. I think she’s placing a lot of weight on this wedding to make her happy. Marriage is amazing but it’s also hard work too.

There is something about him that gives me the ick……totally believes his own hype.
Totally agree! I think he comes across mega creepy 😬 she is so like his ex aswell which is strange lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.