Selling on Depop and Vinted #3 Looking for bargains and scammers galore? Join vinted for these and so much more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started selling in November and have made a about £120ish, I want to list more stuff I’m just lazy about it and then get frustrated when I put it back in my closet 😂

I’ve made roughly £172 since starting at end Nov. Super happy with that as I stopped for three weeks over Xmas.
But it won’t last. Basically sold all the good tit and now just have the crap left 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow Totes Inappropes on Facebook? Take a look at her latest post!
Yeah! Honestly the customer service from Vinted is so inconsistent and she’s right it’s like talking to someone via google translate. I doubt anything will come of it but I hope it does!

---

just had a read, obviously the shoes were going to be fake though 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Yeah but regardless she raised a claim and vinted ignored it and told her tough luck. That’s the whole point of buyer protection!

Reactions: 1
Vinted uk community the post with the woman who has bought a size 8 dress that ‘will fit her 4 year old’ calling the seller a ‘woman scammer’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣she added the listing and the tag clearly says womans UK 8 so how is the seller a scammer surely she should campaign to PLT or check she is a size 8🤣it’s wild on there

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tell her to bugger off to primark and buy some crappy ones for £10 if she can’t afford to pay the price you’ve set

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1A92B292-B64F-42FF-972B-14A2A0AEE6AB.png

who would bother buying these? (Or selling) hardly any left and you can buy 2 new 100 bottles for £20

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Tell her to bugger off to primark and buy some crappy ones for £10 if she can’t afford to pay the price you’ve set
But she can afford £35 just not £40 😂 if your budget is that strict why are you buying designer shoes or spending £35 on shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People have no shame. I was scrolling on the home page and saw these monstrosities. Horrific.
Unpopular opinion, they’d be fine if the price was SUPER KNOCKED DOWN as you wouldn’t be able to see the inside when worn :)

Reactions: 1
Unpopular opinion, they’d be fine if the price was SUPER KNOCKED DOWN as you wouldn’t be able to see the inside when worn :)
I remember the outside of the shoe was even worse 😂 cant remember how much they were though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.