Selling on Depop and Vinted #3 Looking for bargains and scammers galore? Join vinted for these and so much more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi people who might know more about Vinted than me 😅 ?

I’ve just sold my first item, the buyer has chosen Yodel and it says buyer has paid for postage and I can print the label and post it.

But they’ve messaged me asking if I can not send by Yodel and can I use another courier instead? … I can’t do this because they have bought a Yodel label though right? Am I going mental?
They'll have to cancel the order and buy it again if they want to do that. Let them cancel to potentially avoid getting a bad review (although you can ask the seller to change it if that happens).

I don't understand how this would work? No company would have access to anyone's Vinted account.

I ordered the fedex supplies but I do plan to use them for sending out some plants that I'm putting up for sale. Maybe not for another month though 🤔

I don't understand how this would work? No company would have access to anyone's Vinted account.
Its the fact they won't have posted items via their FedEx account.

So they order packaging via FedEx then never ship anything with FedEx. FedEx understandably then charge you for their "free" packaging that you didn't use.

My husband works in logistics. FedEx have been doing this for years. He ordered us loads of boxes from them for moving and they got a warning 6 months later that they hadn't used the boxes to ship anything (they had only used envelopes) so unless they shipped some boxes they wouldn’t send them any more free boxes.

People just need to pay for packaging or reuse packaging from other things.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.