Self-Isolation... How will you stay sane?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure about where you guys are ... but the weather is absolutely amazing. So upset that it cannot be enjoyed properly.

Reactions: 7
My friend and neighbour just knocked (keeping her distance obviously) to ask if we needed anything. She’s working from home and was dressed in full ‘professional clothing’ as she said she needs the discipline but said she slept in for work this morning which made me laugh. She’s a runner and said when she went for a jog last night she felt as if she was breaking the law.

Another one with a headache here 😬, combination of no fresh air and tension.

Not sure about where you guys are ... but the weather is absolutely amazing. So upset that it cannot be enjoyed properly.
It’s the same here, no heating on for the last two days. I’m in Scotland.

Reactions: 3
Okay, I'm usually an indoors person. I'm not social. I thought this stay-at-home requirement will be fine. The truth is that I'm bored, I don't want to watch anything, I try to read but give up quickly, I don't even enjoy cleaning.

I'm moody, constantly hungry, achy headachy etc. I went to bed at 8.45 pm last night.

Sorry for the rant but I'm actually struggling.

Reactions: 16
Okay, I'm usually an indoors person. I'm not social. I thought this stay-at-home requirement will be fine. The truth is that I'm bored, I don't want to watch anything, I try to read but give up quickly, I don't even enjoy cleaning.

I'm moody, constantly hungry, achy headachy etc. I went to bed at 8.45 pm last night.

Sounds familiar. I also live on my own so I am used to sitting at home. But this feels different. :(

• Sad

Are you getting out for some fresh air?

Reactions: 2

Omg. I find I’m going to bed early, out of boredom.

Reactions: 6
Things to do when dying of boredom......
clean your makeup brushes
hoover under things you don't usually hoover like under the sofa, under the bed.
polish your shoes-be honest when was the last time you got out the shoe polish?
do a Mrs Hinch and wipe down the skirting boards with a damp cloth
go through bills and shred any ones you dont need.

Reactions: 4
hoover under things you don't usually hoover like under the sofa, under the bed.
Not the worst ideas :) although I'm not doing any Mrs hinch ralated. Can't stand her.

• Haha
I've been cleaning out all of my kitchen cupboards, wiping them all down and hoovering the insides of them. Also sorted out my wardrobe the other day. The things you'll do just to pass the time eh?!

I’m currently sitting with my face slathered in rescue mask, I look like a ghoul but at least I know there is zero chance of someone knocking on the door 😁.

I really want a kinder easter egg. 😋 Gonna have to buy one when I go shopping.
We (I) have eaten all the chocolate and crisps in this house and purposely didn’t buy any more. Oh how I’m regretting that 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Question is it reasonable to order from argos delivery for things for easter for my stepdaughter (to mothers house) or it's that a big no no none essisential. Dont want her to think easter bunny forgot her. My partners ex didnt get chance to get anything before lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So... it happened. I had a full blown meltdown ( on my own, under my covers, sobbing). I still feel a bit fragile~~~ but I mean there's nothing one can do against it. I'm gonna feel the pain accept the pain and embrace the pain or the fear or whatever that is.

I'm leaving this here since it's funny and laughing boost your immune system. Cheers ladies.

I sorted out the odd sock bag this afternoon. Managed to find quite a few pairs.

• Haha