Self-Isolation... How will you stay sane?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Netflix, reading books, Readly for magazines, baking, gardening, decorating, sewing, knitting.... will easily manage.

Reactions: 4
I’ve spent the morning listing everything I need in Tesco and primark

I don’t shop in primark but I suddenly need static AF leggings, 70p cotton wool and a Harry Potter phone case 😐

HELPS ME!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
3 kids and two dogs, and my husband. I’ll be hiding in the garden shed if we have to isolate. Sobbing.

• Haha
I’m dropping this here for anyone who has kids at home.
As far as I know they’re offering it for free during school closers so when you let them out of the shed and they’ve finished all the hoarded snacks and threw up it might be handy! 😊

Reactions: 5
Ugh. I’m dreading it if I have to. Got an almost 4 year old and 12 month old who will not take kindly to being cooped up. They’re bad enough as it is 😭

I bought some craft kits, ingredients for baking, etc. But they’ll do everything I’d bought on the first day and spend the rest of it moaning of boredom.

Reactions: 2
Well I’m currently unemployed and suffering depression, my mum has been in hospital for the past month so I’m alone at home and isolated as it is.. so no change for me. Normal life really lol

• Sad
Reactions: 3
When the toddler is awake - Baking, crafts, bath time fun, playing with allllll the toys, reading, dress up, movies

When toddler is sleeping - Netflix, Now TV, cleaning. Basically the usual things I do every night 😂

• Haha
Well I’m currently unemployed and suffering depression, my mum has been in hospital for the past month so I’m alone at home and isolated as it is.. so no change for me. Normal life really lol
I’m sorry to hear that, pm me if you want to chat 😊 xx

God I’m so jealous of you all without kids 😂 I’d kill for a Netflix binge.

my ex ofcourse has already established that the kids will be with me if we go into quarantine because he ‘doesn’t think he’ll cope with spending that much time with them alone’. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

my ex ofcourse has already established that the kids will be with me if we go into quarantine because he ‘doesn’t think he’ll cope with spending that much time with them alone’. 🙄
nice. Sounds like they’d be better with you anyway x

I’m dropping this here for anyone who has kids at home.
As far as I know they’re offering it for free during school closers so when you let them out of the shed and they’ve finished all the hoarded snacks and threw up it might be handy! 😊

That's actually really useful.
For French/Belgian tattlers, maxicours is free during the school hours ( Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).

1584199843406.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Im a real homebody these days,if I could have an assistaint to shop for me and run errands,I would glady never leave the house again

If you have any messy drawers or cupboards this would be the time to pass a few hours and clean them out.

3 kids and two dogs, and my husband. I’ll be hiding in the garden shed if we have to isolate. Sobbing.
at least you have a garden iwonder what people with dogs in flats will do.. nesr me there are loads

try and time leaving them with him just before you quarantine so he has no xhoice? 😂

Reactions: 5
at least you have a garden iwonder what people with dogs in flats will do.. nesr me there are loads

try and time leaving them with him just before you quarantine so he has no xhoice? 😂
You’re right, I’ve been watching the videos of people stuck in flats in Italy, and very thankful we live in a remote area. Garden and surrounded by fields, so lots of open space nobody else uses to burn off energy (kids and dogs 😂)

Tempting but that would involve him wanting to see his kids 🙄 he’s being a douche canoe.
they’re definitely better with me anyway.

• Sad
I’m so worried about the virus that I’d definitely be more sane if everyone has to self isolate.

Though Friday is Animal Crossing day so as silly as it is, it’ll be nice to have something to take my mind off it even just for a little while.

I've had so many jokes at work today about stocking up and self isolating I'm worry I cant afford to stock up on things I live month to month getting in more debt to buy tins of food I wouldnt generally eat or toilet roll then the worry of having to be off work for weeks not getting paid the hours I usually work coz I'm on a zero hour contract. Think I would be spending it starving without any power or gas usage not to get in more debt

Reactions: 3