Selena Gomez, Justin and Hayley Bieber

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MESSY!!!!!

ive just listened to Selen’s new song and....BURN 🔥

this is possibly the messiest breakup, marriage, relationship ever.
i don’t hate the new song although I’m not a fan of her or Justin, I’ve listened once and haven’t gone back 🤣
but it’s just going around in circles 🤣🤣🤣

anyone following this on social media... did Justin marry Haley so they could do it🙂 why is their house so messy....like their relationship 😬

Is hayley obsessed with Selena’s 😂
Does Justin actually do any music anymore 🤷‍♀️
Im so confused 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Just read about this.
I found it odd Justin moved on so quickly and then married Hailie...but it happens.
Odd that Selena releases this after 3 year hiatus.
The house is in an odd state.

It is all so odd indeed!
I like the song and the video...it is so about Justin, I think they need to move on. I clearly do 🤣

Reactions: 3
I haven't listened to it, I heard about it and rolled my eyes about her brining it up despite all the times she's told others to get over it.

Then rolled my eyes even more that the video was part of an apple "shot on an iPhone" sponsorship (with a team of 50+ video professionals no doubt).

Then Taylor posted how amazing it was and rolled them once more :rolleyes: and definitely don't want to listen to it.

then rolled my eyes even more that the video was part of an apple "shot on an iPhone" sponsorship (with a team of 50+ video professionals no doubt).
this is what brought me to the video 😆😆😆
my iPhone cannot do that Selena!!!

Hayley god love her is more like a Justin fan than his wife. I know she was a fan but it’s like he’s still her idol and can do no wrong,
he acts like he’s not over Selen with the amount of times he snaps online when she’s mentioned 🤦‍♀️
the 3 of them are all to blame
its like they communicate through Instagram 🤷‍♀️

Just read about this.
I found it odd Justin moved on so quickly and then married Hailie...but it happens.
Odd that Selena releases this after 3 year hiatus.
The house is in an odd state.

It is all so odd indeed!
I like the song and the video...it is so about Justin, I think they need to move on. I clearly do 🤣

Reactions: 2
It is an ok song, a bit boring. I have never been a fan of Selena's music. I am sure she and Justin were legit and it has to sting.
I have read multiple blind items that allude to Selena's drug addiction. That is why she often goes to "retreats" and rehab...not because of exhaustion.

Reactions: 4
Boring song and I’ve never liked her music either. Weirdly I see her more as a model/actress than a musician.

I can see why it’s still fresh for her considering he married Hayley 2 months after him and Selena broke it off (again)

Hailey also posted on her IG story shortly after Selena's single dropped a song titled "I'll Kill You". It's... subtle to say the least.

I'm team no one because they're all insufferable in their own way, but I am low-key laughing at how painfully insecure Hailey is when it comes to Justin. It's obvious she was always his second choice/back up after Selena. I guess her stalking JB for years through fan accounts paid off since she is the one with the ring-- if marrying Justin Bieber is suppose to be some sort of consolation prize.

Reactions: 8
Hailey also posted on her IG story shortly after Selena's single dropped a song titled "I'll Kill You". It's... subtle to say the least.

I'm team no one because they're all insufferable in their own way, but I am low-key laughing at how painfully insecure Hailey is when it comes to Justin. It's obvious she was always his second choice/back up after Selena. I guess her stalking JB for years through fan accounts paid off since she is the one with the ring-- if marrying Justin Bieber is suppose to be some sort of consolation prize.
Hayley seems really unhinged in her own weird way.

It's all a bit cringeworthy. I just don't get the appear of Justin, he seems miserable.

Justin seems miserable, Hayley is a clown at this point.
And Selena I don’t know much about. I’ve never known her music and i didn’t really know of her until she dated the weekend 🤣

Can't stand selena gomez! Never have and her working with woody Allen after 13 reasons why was disgusting but that's a different story. She defo needs to just move on from Justin, I don't blame him for gettinf pissed off when she's mentioned and for getting defensive. I've heard plenty of stories of people breaking up with their partner and finding their soul mate and as cringe as that sounds I think that's what happened for him and hailie. They're both as odd as each other

• Haha
Apparently Hayleys uncle (one of the Baldwins) left a comment on some Canadian show (that said Justin and Selena belong together 😂) saying they were cruel 😂😂

The Baldwins are coming across as clowns 😬

Reactions: 1
I definitely think they just got married so quickly so they could have sex, especially with how much they're into the Hillsong church now. 😂
I'm sure they 'dated' a bit on one of Justin and Selena's many breaks. Didn't think they'd end up getting married though. I think they'll be divorced before 30 tbh.
I don't like Selena's new songs (I just think she's a better actor than singer tbh) but hopefully she focuses on herself. Its kinda crazy how many songs/albums she's got out of that relationship lol.

Reactions: 7
So true 😆😆 @LongishCat

I think if Hayley is clever she’ll get herself knocked up soon, secure that bag before they divorce in about 2 years maximum 🤨

Reactions: 5
I definitely think they just got married so quickly so they could have sex, especially with how much they're into the Hillsong church now. 😂
I'm sure they 'dated' a bit on one of Justin and Selena's many breaks. Didn't think they'd end up getting married though. I think they'll be divorced before 30 tbh.
I don't like Selena's new songs (I just think she's a better actor than singer tbh) but hopefully she focuses on herself. Its kinda crazy how many songs/albums she's got out of that relationship lol.
You underestimate exactly the lengths Hailey went to try to bag Justin. She stalked him for many years through his fan accounts both on IG and Twitter. She always made herself available whenever Justin and Selena had their many break ups. Justin was always adamant on getting married at 25. It was all about timing for Hailey.

Hillsong Church is a cult so I can’t imagine Justin or Hailey are getting the help they need— especially Justin who seems to have a lot of issues going on and is very co-dependent on people who have the wrong motives.

As for Selena this is her nth time where she releases a song, does a bit of touring/promo, and then goes on a long hiatus. I wish she would give up singing altogether and focus on her health. The recent songs she released aren’t particularly any good (the lyrics are both bad and lazy in LYTLM). She’s definitely made questionable choices like dismissing the BLM movement, choosing to work with Woody Allen, and the fact she’s still going on about her ex. If she’s truly moved on she would have released songs that had nothing to do with him and re-branded herself without using Justin as a prop once again.

Reactions: 8
I honestly didn't know Hailey was such a creepy -and in the end succesful- fangirl 😵

Justin will release a single if he gets enough likes.... Justin needs to check into a facility and sort himself out.

all three of them are an embarrassment.