Secret YouTuber Gossip

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't quite sure where to post this? Any scandalous happenings in the YouTube community? Ones that you personally have seen, or are not that known online unless you go looking for it.

I remember reading on Guru Gossip years ago that Em Ford of My Pale Skin was a contestant on Paris Hilton's British BFF and had a topless scene in Get Him to the Greek (back then she was known as Meddy Ford). Could be wrong but don't think she's ever acknowledged this.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I remember reading on Guru Gossip years ago that Em Ford of My Pale Skin was a contestant on Paris Hilton's British BFF and had a topless scene in Get Him to the Greek (back then she was known as Meddy Ford). Could be wrong but don't think she's ever acknowledged this.

She's just done a video saying she was offline for the past year due to being in an abusive relationship. If somebody were in that situation, perhaps acknowledging something like that would have been an extremely dangerous idea?

That whole Shane Dawson scandal that’s going on right now is mind blowing. The stuff that man has said and done shocks me. I can’t believe he’s been allowed to get away with it for so long.

For instance, he imitated a sexual act on camera to a poster of a then 11 year old Willow Smith. Fed cookies shaped like male genitalia to children on camera. For YouTube! He’s deleted the videos now but the clips are out there on the internet for all to see. Vile human being.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
TRY GUYS
i think zak and the other try guys staff are hinting (ep129/130) that ned fulmer is having an affair. wonder if anyone else has noticed something off between them all? i think he’s a goner by january 2022 by the sounds of things.

Reactions: 2
TRY GUYS
i think zak and the other try guys staff are hinting (ep129/130) that ned fulmer is having an affair. wonder if anyone else has noticed something off between them all? i think he’s a goner by january 2022 by the sounds of things.
when where show me omg. what is the TEA

TRY GUYS
I NEED the tea on this immediately!!!!

TRY GUYS
You were on the money then! What a mess.

Reactions: 1