Secret Celebrity Gossip #89

Should Holly and Phillip be sacked

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread I mentioned Ashley Robert’s nose - looks like Westbrooks - apparently she has no cartilage in her nose, so not anything suspicious. Could not edit the post on previous thread, it’s locked.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Holly and Phil shouldn’t be sacked as ITV organised it so have no grounds to do so. But they should resign.

Reactions: 31
I think in showbiz people can get axed for any reason. If a presenter was losing a show viewers through unpopularity then they’d drop that presenter.

Reactions: 14
That party Ashley Roberts was at looks like the kind of event you’d rather chew your own arm off than go!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Holly and Phil should be fired for being crappy presenters tbh. I can't bear them being on my screen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
I used to have a friend who had no cartilage in his nose. He could squash it flat to his face as a party trick.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Re. Ben Fogal.

bit weak but there was a small scandal when a coworker at the magazine he worked for left him a lot of money…
there was also the official Castaway book which suggested he created a fauxmance with another Islander in the audition process only to dump her once he’d been green lighted. The writer strongly hinted that Ben did this to get noticed and selected giving the producers a potential love storyline.

Re. Ben Fogal.

bit weak but there was a small scandal when a coworker at the magazine he worked for left him a lot of money…
there was also the official Castaway book which suggested he created a fauxmance with another Islander in the audition process only to dump her once he’d been green lighted. The writer strongly hinted that Ben did this to get noticed and selected giving the producers a potential love storyline.
and from googling
“In a hotel the night before the Corrigans wedding Ben, had made Ron his confidant. It was a confidence he was later to regret,
•Basically, said Ron, some months later, 'he told me that he was going to dump Tammy. But he didn't dump Tammy until he was on to the project.”

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think Holly and Phil should be fired for being crappy presenters tbh. I can't bear them being on my screen!
Yeah. I don't care much about queue jumping or Charles/Liz or all that but I really dislike Holly'n'Phil.

Reactions: 38
I think in showbiz people can get axed for any reason. If a presenter was losing a show viewers through unpopularity then they’d drop that presenter.
In addition to this Holly hasn’t lost a single follower on Instagram… so it won’t affect the huge sums she gets for advertising for M&S, Diet Coke etc….

I have also noticed she was great pals with Peter Jones at one time and she pulled the plug on a lifestyle brand they were going to launch together and went on her own….I wonder if they still speak…

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Last thread I mentioned Ashley Robert’s nose - looks like Westbrooks - apparently she has no cartilage in her nose, so not anything suspicious. Could not edit the post on previous thread, it’s locked.
Why has she got no nasal cartilage? Is it due to a birth defect or a nose job gone wrong?

Reactions: 4
In addition to this Holly hasn’t lost a single follower on Instagram… so it won’t affect the huge sums she gets for advertising for M&S, Diet Coke etc….

I have also noticed she was great pals with Peter Jones at one time and she pulled the plug on a lifestyle brand they were going to launch together and went on her own….I wonder if they still speak…

I think her latest venture Moon something or other, is the lifestyle brand but she did it on her own. She seemed to want to move away from big controlling influences like her management company. Perhaps she thought she wanted the control.

I still can’t believe she had those hamster cheeks put in. She is now on that tweakment path isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Re. Ben Fogal.

and from googling
“In a hotel the night before the Corrigans wedding Ben, had made Ron his confidant. It was a confidence he was later to regret,
•Basically, said Ron, some months later, 'he told me that he was going to dump Tammy. But he didn't dump Tammy until he was on to the project.”
Thank you both. He strikes me as too sweet to be wholesome x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.